Teacher Incentive Allotment
- The Teacher Incentive Allotment (TIA) was established by HB 3 in an effort to reward, retain, and recruit highly effective teachers. Part of the Teacher Incentive Allotment allows for Nationally Board-Certified teachers to automatically earn a minimum annual allotment of $3,000. More information can be found on the TIA website.
- Teacher Retirement System of Texas (TRS) Website
- Voluntary Retirement Plans - 403(b) and 457
- Retirement Savings Guide
- Enrollment Instructions - 403 (b) / 457 (b)
- General Information and Forms
- IRS Retirement Plan Contribution limits
- Retirement Plan App
- Virtual support
- Rate guide
- FICA Alternative
- Katy ISD has adopted the FICA Alternative Plan for substitutes and temporary employees who are not members of the TRS retirement system.
- FICA Alternative Plan