Social Work Services
Social workers serve as a link between the home, school and the community. The Katy ISD social work team provides direct and indirect social work services to students and families by addressing academic, behavioral, mental health and social emotional concerns in conjunction with student, family and campus needs. Social Work services are available to all Katy ISD students and families.
Social Work Services include:
- to provide direct services to students to resolve the causes of academic, behavioral and/or social stresses.
- Facilitate the collaboration between the school, home and community services to ensure educational success
- Coordinate services between students, families, and community agencies
- Provide crisis intervention services and referrals
- Collaborate with other student support services to provide comprehensive mental health support to campuses, staff, students and families of Katy ISD.
Anne McHale-Miller, LMSW
Phone: (281) 396-2445