Katy ISD Online Enrollment
Welcome to Katy ISD! Register your new student using Katy ISD's online registration system powered by PowerSchool Enrollment. A new student is defined as new to Katy ISD and having never attended a school in Katy ISD, or a previous Katy ISD student that withdrew and is re-enrolling. FAQs can be found under the FAQ Category group.
Steps to register:
- Prior to beginning online registration, gather the following documents and upload.
- Proof of Residence- utility bill (light, water, or gas), purchasing paperwork, or lease agreement - If a lease agreement or purchasing paperwork is provided at the time of registration, a utility bill must be provided within 30 days of occupancy.
- Official Birth Certificate or Passport of student
- Government-issued Identification Card of the person registering the student
- Proof of Immunizations- Legible in English IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
- Report Card or Transcript from the most recently attended school
- Any additional documents defined if applicable
2. Please upload ALL the requested documents before submitting the registration. Your registration will be delayed if all documents are not uploaded.
Please use the links below for
New Student Registration for the 2023-2024 school year.
- You will receive a confirmation email that you submitted a registration.
- Our team will process your registration and may contact you for additional documents to complete your child's registration.
- Once the registration has been completed and approved, you will receive an email with next steps.
You must qualify for Pre‐Kindergarten Visit our Pre-Kindergarten site for guidelines and information.
For additional information, visit the General Requirements for Registration page.
Any questions regarding your child's enrollment can be directed to: