The Edulog Lite Parent Portal app monitors the location of school buses as they travel their routes across Katy ISD boundaries. This is done through Global Position System (GPS) hardware that is installed in each Katy ISD bus.
By connecting to the Edulog Lite Parent Portal app, parents can see how close their child's bus is to its designated before- or after- school stop, as well as track the bus while it is on route. The Edulog Lite Parent Portal is only available for students who are eligible for transportation services in Katy ISD.
What this app can do:
- Tell you via push notification (if the app is open) when your child's bus is within a certain distance from their stop.
- Show you where the bus is on its route.
- Allow you to track multiple buses for multiple children
What this app cannot do:
- Tell you if your child is on the bus
- Tell you when your child gets off the bus
- Notify you of the bus's arrival at a stop if the app is not open.
- Send text messages.
To get started you need to:
- Download the Edulog Parent Portal Lite app on your mobile device. Download through Google Play Store or iTunes App Store to install the app.
- Use the specific campus code provided by your school via email. These codes will be emailed to parents of eligible bus riders at the beginning of August.
- Follow the step by step instructions on how to download the app and use its features
Parent Portal Step-by-Step Instructions:
Please contact your child's school to obtain the district code to use in the application.
Need Help? Please contact Annie Holland Huey in Transportation with any comments, questions or concerns.