Katy ISD Guidelines for Displaying Approved Employee Discounts
The Katy Independent School District offers space for companies to display discounts and/or promotions for all Katy ISD employees. The district holds the right to revoke this opportunity to buy products and/or services that do not keep with the District's mission and philosophy. The district is asking that companies adhere to the following conditions:
Businesses may have a store or physical location or an online site that can be verified as an official business.
- The offer must provide a discount or special to Katy ISD employees.
- The offer must be available to all current District employees.
- Katy ISD requests that your business only require employees to use a specific code for online items or present a current year Katy ISD ID Badge to receive any and all offers. No printouts of discounts/offers or clipped coupons will be allowed.
- Katy ISD reserves the right to refuse a posting if the offer is available to the general public.
Final decisions, approvals and/or rejections are at the sole discretion of Katy ISD. Katy ISD reserves the right to take down an offer for any reason.
- It includes details of discounted prices or offers with specific directions on use, including limitations or expiration dates.
- Supplemental fliers may not use the Katy ISD logo nor present a representation that we are partnering on discounts for those purposes. No use of terminology or references to partnership, sponsor, etc.
- Flyers, advertisements or other promotional material will not be distributed through schools to students or employees.
To Submit a Flyer
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to all employees and posted through The District Dish employee site.
- Visit Peachjar
- Register as a Community Organization/Program Provider (account type).
- Select the category "For District Staff" and upload your flyer for approval.
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office. District staff will review the material and approve or deny materials based on the flyer distribution guidelines.
Peachjar charges a fee for this service, which is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver flyers to each school. The cost is approximately $25 to post under the "Staff Discounts" category in Peachjar, depending on the frequency of delivery. Once approved, your flyer will be delivered electronically to all Katy ISD staff. (See Peachjar website for pricing details.) For more information, visit Peachjar.com.
Prohibited and Restricted Products and Services
Products and services that will not be displayed include but are not limited to:
- Alcohol, tobacco, vaping products
- Counterfeit or unauthorized Items
- Drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Health related medical facilities: such as Emergency Rooms, Urgent Care Clinics, hospitals, general or specialty medical facilities.
- These services may only be considered if it is clearly stated that an employee must check with their insurance provider regarding coverage before seeking medical care or consultation.
- This does not apply to elective, cosmetic or spa procedures paid out of pocket.
- Offensive materials, sexually suggestive or adult oriented products and/or materials
- Satellite and Cable TV descramblers
- Stolen property
- Weapons and knives
Katy ISD reserves the right to:
- Refuse a post if it is not considered to be appropriate or in good taste, or if it reflects an offer that is generally available to all customers of the business.
Thank you for supporting the employees of Katy ISD!