Registration for Summer 2023, Fall 2023, and Spring 2024 opens February 1, 2023 at 7:00 AM. Log into the parent's Home Access Center and click on the Registration Tab. The application will be under Update Enrollment. Or you can click on the link below.
- Watch this video for PowerSchool Registration assistance.
- Applications may take several weeks to process.
- Applications must be approved by the student's counselor, as well as Katy Virtual School.
- Course requests will be processed in the order they are received. Completion of the application does not guarantee enrollment. *NOTE: if changes or additions need to be made to your application, contact Katy Virtual School. Having multiple applications in the system will cause a delay to your enrollment.
- Check your Katy ISD email. Students will be notified of enrollment status through their Katy ISD email. Parents will be notified through their submitted parents' email.
- Most KVS courses are $200 per semester.
- After confirmation of your enrollment email, have your parents log in A+ Pay 'n Go to pay the course fee. For directions on how to pay visit Course Fee Payments.
- Prior to the course start date, students will receive a reminder email with log in and getting started information. All KVS courses are hosted in Canvas. Students log in with their Katy ISD ID and password.
- Consult the Katy Virtual School calendar for registration dates and course start dates. Final exam dates are determined by course.
- View the Summer course end dates and exam dates.
- View the Course List
Who can register?
Courses in the Katy ISD Virtual School are available to students currently enrolled in Katy ISD. Once a student withdraws from the District, the student is also withdrawn from their virtual course. Transfer grades will be sent to the receiving district following the normal campus process.