Katy ISD Registration is currently online only. If you are new to the district, you will be enrolling your child electronically using Power School Registration. Please click on the link below for instructions on how to register your child.
Please be prepared to upload the following documents during online registration:
- Proof of Residence: parents must upload proof of residence dated within the past 30 days, showing the parent/guardian's name and street address. A recent utility bill (electric, water, or gas), a house or apartment lease agreement, earnest money or purchase contract, and a letter from a mortgage company indicating loan approval or proof from the home builder/realtor of cash payment verification. If a lease agreement or purchasing paperwork is provided at the time of registration, a utility bill must be provided within 30 days of occupancy.
- Official Birth Certificate or Passport
- Guardian ID
- Immunization Records: The nurse on campus will check all immunizations. If a student needs additional immunizations that are required to attend school, she will communicate with the parent/guardian.
- Report Card or Transcript
- Withdrawal Documents from Previous School
- Helpful Information for Correct Class Placement: Please provide information on the type of courses a student has completed, including course descriptions, website information of former schools, and course catalogs. Sometimes, transcripts simply list “Math” or “Science” or “Social Studies”. Our registrars and counselors will need to determine what specific skills they are learning to assign course credit. For example, Math-Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2; Science-Biology, Physics, Chemistry; Social Studies-World History, World Geography, and Economics.
- The Katy Independent School District now offers a secure site for current and former students to request transcripts.
- Click this link to be taken to the transcript request page.
- Please give the Registrar’s Office as much advanced notice as possible if you plan to withdraw your child.
- A parent/guardian must complete the KISD Leaver Form, and email the completed form and a copy of the guardian’s ID to the registrar.
Becky Hickman, Professional Registrar
Phone: (281) 237-7794
Claudia Hernandez, Registrar
Phone: (281) 237-7977
Aracely Cardoza, Registrar Receptionist
Phone: (281) 237-9689