• Katy High School Registrar's Office


    Transcript Requests

    All current and former students should use the Electronic Transcript Request link found in the resources section to the right. 


    To Withdraw

    Please notify the Registrars' office as soon as you know your student is leaving KHS. Complete the top portion of the "Leaver Form" found in the resources section to the right and e-mail the completed form to along with a picture of your photo ID.
    All holds must be cleared and school property returned before a student is withdrawn.


    To Enroll

    Please use the Online Registration icon in the bar at the top of the page to begin the enrollment process. Be prepared to upload each of the following required documents at the time of registration:

    • Proof of residence. Only a current gas, water, or electricity bill can be accepted as proof of residence. If you have just moved into a new home, a signed lease agreement or the HUD closing statement is acceptable for 30 days until you receive your first gas, water, or electric bill.
    • Official birth certificate or passport
    • Parent/Guardian ID
    • Proof of immunizations
    • Report card or transcript from the school most recently attended (7th grade through current year)
    • Withdrawal paperwork from the school most recently attended

    The campus nurse will check all immunizations and will communicate with you if your student needs additional immunizations required to enroll.​


    International students MUST upload documents translated into English.

    Helpful information: Uploading additional documents with course descriptions, website information of former schools, and course catalogs is helpful. Sometimes, transcripts list subjects only as "Math" or "Science" or "Social Studies" rather than specific course titles. We need to determine what specific skills were learned in Math: Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, etc.; Science: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, etc.; Social Studies – World History, World Geography, and Economics.


    To Request A Verification of Enrollment

    Verification of enrollment for military, child support, or social security benefits must be requested by email
    Verification of Enrollment for a Texas Learner License or Provisional License must be requested through the KHS main office at (281) 237-6700. 

Contact Us

  • Mary Meadows, Professional Registrar
    Phone: (281) 237-1750

    Joan McPherson​, Registrar
    Phone: (281) 237-6772

    Kayla Garza , Registrar Clerk
    Phone: (281) 237-1803

    Registrar Fax: 281-644-1702

    Office Hours 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.