Parking Information for 2022-2023
To purchase a parking tag, go to https://forms.gle/PBpqDNucR11nCLwz8 and complete the online application.
To complete the application, you will need:
- a picture or scanned image of your valid driver’s license
- valid proof of insurance, which includes:
- The vehicle being registered in the online application
- An expiration date not within 10 days of application
- a picture or scanned image of your payment receipt from KatyISD’s Pay ‘N Go system
All parking tags will be $50 and payment will only be accepted through Pay ‘N Go. If you haven’t already, you can set up an account at Pay’N Go Website. Once both the application and payment are completed, you will receive a confirmation email with a review of your completed parking application.
We will verify each submitted application and do our best to assign the parking spaces based on the requests in the application, but cannot guarantee specific parking spaces.
We will contact you using the email provided in your application on how/when to pick up your parking tag. So, you will not come to campus until parking tags are distributed through our Grab and Go process.
If you have questions, please contact Mr. Knapp Contact