Parent Resources

  • School Supply List & First Day Packet

    PTSA-What We Do

    • sponsor programs e.g. Distracted Driving
    • provide scholarships to graduating seniors
    • provide instructional materials e.g. horticulture growing equipment, library furniture, global vine recording equipment
    • hospitality treats for our teachers

    We need your support! Together, we can do more! Please visit and click to join Cinco's PTA! Visit Cinco's PTSA website here for more information. Follow CRHS PTSA on Facebook.   

    Parent Opportunities

    Cougar Den Volunteers Needed
    The Cougar Den (School Store) is looking for volunteers during all lunches. The Cougar Den sells food items, school supplies, spirit items and apparel, and is open during all lunches and after school. We are looking for 1 parent volunteer per day to help serve meals and snacks to students during all lunches from 10:15am-12:45pm. Please sign up through the following link: If you have any questions, please contact Virginia Souder by email at

    PTSA Executive Board Nominations
    The Cinco Ranch High School PTSA Executive Board is looking for volunteers for the 2022-2023 school year and accepting nominations for the board positions. Please use the following Google form to nominate yourself or others. You can submit your name for as many positions as you are interested in. The officers general slate will be announced ahead of the general meeting on April 20. Thank you!

    Pizza Sales - Volunteers Are Needed!!!
    Pizza sales are every Wednesday in both the Main Campus and 9th Grade Center. Volunteers are always welcome! Please use the signup link below to volunteer. You can sign up to help in either location from this link. 9th Grade is listed first; scroll down for the Main Campus dates.

    Volunteer Registration
    Do you want to volunteer at CRHS? You can register to receive volunteer opportunities around our school at the link below:

    Volunteer Registration

    Volunteers' off-campus hours every month can be submitted here. These are the hours spent outside school like buying or cooking pies, Sign Up Genius, planning activities, after-school meetings for clubs, preparing snacks for your kids and their friends for competitions, buying donations for food frenzy, making decorations, etc. The district collects the hours to know the volunteers' impact on each school and how important they are. ​

    ​Please refer to this week's eNews for several parent volunteer opportunities. We appreciate all you do for our students and staff!

    PTSA Community Rewards

    Kroger.  The PTSA would like to remind CRHS families that it is time to update your Kroger Community Rewards. To be eligible, you must renew each school year! The process is very easy. Each individual must enroll his or her own Kroger Plus Card online:

    • Go to
    • Register with Kroger if you are not already
    • Select "Sign In" or "Create An Account" or "Re-Enroll Now"
    • Click on Community Rewards in the menu on the left.
    • Link your Kroger Plus Card with the code below.
    • Cinco High School PTA code – HH652

    After you have linked to your Kroger Plus Card, you will be enrolled for the current school year. Every time you shop at Kroger and use your enrolled Kroger Plus Card, Kroger will contribute a percentage of your eligible purchases to CRHS PTSA.

    Amazon Smile
    Copy this link to set your donation preference to CRHS PTSA via our unique code. This is only necessary one time; it is effective until you change it.

    Katy ISD Athletic tickets 
    Katy ISD Athletic tickets have gone digital!  Fans can purchase tickets to high school and junior high athletic events in advance and online.  No more standing in line at ticket booths; just scan the QR codes displayed around campus, select your game, and purchase your ticket.  It's that easy!  Visit the Katy ISD Athletic website for details.​​​

    Legacy Bricks
    Legacy Bricks are for sale! This may be the last time they are offered due to the limited space and layout around the flag pole in the rotunda! To purchase your bricks, click here.

    Privacy Codes & Yearbook
    Parents, if you selected a privacy setting of “N” on your child’s Katy ISD enrollment verification, your child’s photo cannot legally appear in the yearbook. Please verify your child’s enrollment privacy setting and change it through the Registrar’s Office before October 31.

    PTSA Board Members Needed
    PTSA is looking forward to meeting you! We have a few open chair positions that we would love to fill. If you are interested in any of these positions, please email The open positions are:

    • Arts in Education (Reflections)
    • Indoor/Outdoor Beautification
    • Booster Club Liaison
    • Environmental Chair
    • Katy Council Delegate
    • Legislative Liaison

    PSAT Assessment
    Parents, please click here or to view important PSAT information.

    Bus Track-Transportation

    Current School ID Required
    Parents, please ensure that your child has their current school ID on a lanyard to wear around their neck while in the building.  Starting Tuesday, August 20th, there will be a charge of $1 for each temporary ID that needs to be printed.  If your child has lost their ID, they will need to buy a replacement.  Replacement IDs are $3 and lanyards are $1 each.  Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

    Child Find
    Katy ISD is responsible for identifying and evaluating students who, within the intent of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, need special services or programs in order that such students may receive the required free appropriate education.

    A student who may need specialized instruction or programs within the intent of Section 504 is one who:

    • Has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more of life’s major activities; or
    • Has a record of such impairment; or
    • It is regarded as having such an impairment.

    Students may be eligible under the provisions of Section 504 even though they do not require services pursuant to the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. Parents who believe that they have a child who may qualify for special services or programs under Section 504 should contact the Campus 504 Coordinator at the home campus. In addition, parents who believe that they have a child who may qualify for special education services or programs under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act (IDEA) should contact the home campus office for more information.