School Supply List & First Day Packet
PTSA-What We Do
- sponsor programs e.g. Distracted Driving
- provide scholarships to graduating seniors
- provide instructional materials e.g. horticulture growing equipment, library furniture, global vine recording equipment
- hospitality treats for our teachers
We need your support! Together, we can do more! Please visit www.joinpta.org and click to join Cinco's PTA! Visit Cinco's PTSA website here for more information. Follow CRHS PTSA on Facebook.
Pizza Sales - Volunteers Are Needed!!!
Pizza sales are every Wednesday in both the Main Campus and 9th Grade Center. Volunteers are always welcome! Please use the signup link below to volunteer. You can sign up to help in either location:
Do you want to volunteer at CRHS? Visit our CRHS Volunteering page for more information.
Please refer to this weekly News for several parent volunteer opportunities. We appreciate all you do for our students and staff!
PTSA Community Rewards
Kroger. The PTSA would like to remind CRHS families that it is time to update your Kroger Community Rewards. To be eligible, you must renew each school year! The process is very easy. Each individual must enroll his or her own Kroger Plus Card online:
- Go to http://www.kroger.com
- Register with Kroger if you are not already
- Select "Sign In" or "Create An Account" or "Re-Enroll Now"
- Click on Community Rewards in the menu on the left.
- Link your Kroger Plus Card with the code below.
- Cinco High School PTA code – HH652
After you have linked to your Kroger Plus Card, you will be enrolled for the current school year. Every time you shop at Kroger and use your enrolled Kroger Plus Card, Kroger will contribute a percentage of your eligible purchases to CRHS PTSA.
Copy this link to set your donation preference to CRHS PTSA via our unique code. This is only necessary one time; it is effective until you change it. https://smile.amazon.com/ch/76-0604358
Katy ISD is responsible for identifying and evaluating students who, within the intent of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, need special services or programs in order that such students may receive the required free appropriate education.
A student who may need specialized instruction or programs within the intent of Section 504 is one who:
- Has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more of life’s major activities; or
- Has a record of such impairment; or
- It is regarded as having such an impairment.
Students may be eligible under the provisions of Section 504 even though they do not require services pursuant to the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act. Parents who believe that they have a child who may qualify for special services or programs under Section 504 should contact the Campus 504 Coordinator at the home campus. In addition, parents who believe that they have a child who may qualify for special education services or programs under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act (IDEA) should contact the home campus office for more information.