CRHS Parking Information 2023-2024
ALL RESERVED SPOTS – 10th, 11th and 12th graders - $75.00
Please note that getting your parking is a 2-step process. All parking permits must be purchased online via the Katy ISD Pay N Go link. Once you have completed payment on Pay N Go, click on the CRHS Parking Packet link to enter your parking information and upload your documents in the Google Form. You will not be assigned a parking spot or pick up a parking sticker until both of these items are completed.
We will continue to sell parking throughout the school year. After August 15th, please report to your grade level office after school Monday-Friday to get your assigned spot and sticker.
Pay N Go Link: Pay N Go
- Once logged into Pay N Go Click: High School > Cinco Ranch HS > CRHS-Parking
- Be sure to take a screenshot of your payment receipt to upload in Step 2.
In order to complete the Google Doc, you will need to have:
- A picture OR a PDF of your driver’s license
- A picture OR a PDF of your current proof of insurance (Please make sure your insurance has not expired )
- A picture OR a PRDF of the receipt from Pay N Go showing that you have paid.
You will not be able to proceed through the document without uploading the required paperwork. All documents will be reviewed, and you will be contacted if there are any issues.
New for the 23-24 School Year
- Students will not be picking their exact spot, but a quadrant/region they would like to park in. The maps and drop-down options for the quadrants will be in the Parking Google Doc. You will get to choose 3 options. If none of your choices are available, you will be assigned a spot as close as possible to your choices.
- You may not park on campus until you have received your assigned spot and a sticker on your vehicle. We will start ticketing and booting vehicles on Monday, August 21st.
- Parking on campus without a valid parking sticker is a parking violation - $25.00 fine.
- Parking in a parking spot that is not yours is a parking violation - $25.00 fine.
- Parking in a Visitor spot without approval from an AP office is a parking violation - $25.00 fine.
- If you paint your parking spot, you will be assessed a $25.00 fine and your parking will be revoked.
If you ever arrive at school and someone is parked in your spot, please take a picture of the vehicle and the license plate. Go park in Visitor parking and then report immediately to your grade level AP office. You will need to show the pictures and let the office know you are parked in Visitor so you are not booted and fined.
If a student must drive a vehicle other than the one registered on campus, they must request a Temporary Parking Tag from their AP office on the day they drive a different vehicle. They will need to provide the License Plate Number of the vehicle they are driving.