Welcome to the Cinco Ranch High School Registrars


    All current and former students should use the Electronic Transcript Request link found in the resources section to the right. Transcripts can be sent to colleges, universities, and/or a physical address you provide.​


    Please notify the Registrars as soon as you know your student is leaving CRHS. Complete the top portion of the "Leaver Form" found in the resources section to the right and e-mail the completed form to crhsregistrars@katyisd.org.

    All holds must be cleared and school property returned before a student is withdrawn


    Please use the Online Registration icon in the bar at the top of the page to begin the enrollment process. Be prepared to upload each of the following required documents at the time of registration:

    • Proof of residence. Only a current gas, water, or electricity bill can be accepted as proof of residence. If you have just moved into a new home, a signed lease agreement or the HUD closing statement is acceptable for 30 days until you receive your first gas, water, or electric bill. 
    • Official birth certificate or passport 
    • Parent ID 
    • Proof of immunizations 
    • Report card or transcript from the school most recently attended (8th grade through current year) 
    • Withdrawal paperwork from the school most recently attended

    The campus nurse will check all immunizations and will communicate with you if your student needs the additional immunizations required to enroll.​

    International students MUST upload documents translated into English.

    Helpful information: Uploading additional documents with course descriptions, website information of former schools, and course catalogs is helpful. Sometimes, transcripts list subjects only as "Math" or "Science" or "Social Studies" rather than specific course titles. We need to determine what specific skills were learned in Math: Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, etc.; Science: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, etc.; Social Studies – World History, World Geography, and Economics.


    Verification of enrollment for military, child support, or social security benefits must be requested by email crhsregistrars@katyisd.org

    Verification of Enrollment for a Texas Learner License or Provisional License must be requested in person by the student in the Main Campus Front Office. 

Contact Us

  • Cinco Ranch High School Registrars

    Phone: (281) 237-5022Fax: (281) 644-1735

    Email: crhsregistrars@katyisd.org

    Jennifer Berry, Registrar Clerk
    Habla Español

    Fara Minor, Registrar

    Shannon Valdivia, Professional Registrar