Welcome to Seven Lakes High School Registrars
All current and former students should use the Electronic Transcript Request link found in the resources section to the right. Transcripts can be sent to colleges, universities, or as personal request to the email address provided in the request form.
OFFICIAL Transcripts will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution.
Requests to be sent directly to students and families / non-educational addresses will be UNOFFICIAL.
Please notify the Registrars as soon as you know your student is leaving SLHS. Complete the top portion of the "Leaver Form" found in the resources section to the right and e-mail the completed form
with a copy of parent’s ID.
Katy ISD Registration is Online only. Please click this link to begin the enrollment process. Be prepared to upload each of the following required documents at the time of registration:
- Proof of residence. Only a current gas, water, or electricity bill can be accepted as proof of residence. If you have just moved into a new home, a signed lease agreement or the HUD closing statement is acceptable for 30 days until you receive your first gas, water or electric water bill.
- Official birth certificate or passport
- Parent ID
- Proof of immunizations (see below)
- Report card or transcript from the school most recently attended (8th grade through current year)
- Withdrawal paperwork from the school most recently attended
The campus nurse will check all immunizations and will communicate with you if your student needs the additional immunizations required to enroll.
International students MUST upload documents translated into English.
Helpful information for correct class placement: Uploading additional documents with course descriptions, website information of former schools, and course catalogs is helpful. Sometimes, transcripts
list subjects only as "Math" or "Science" or "Social Studies" rather than specific course titles. We need to determine what specific skills were learned in Math: Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, etc.;
Science: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, etc.; Social Studies: World History, World Geography, and Economics.