AP TESTING SIGN-UP
- Get the class code for COLLEGE BOARD from your teacher.
- Join the AP classroom for each of your classes in COLLEGE BOARD
- Make sure you use your personal email.
- Use the same email you have used before for PSAT, SAT, or AP Testing.
- Once you have joined the class, go to TOTAL REGISTRATION and pay for each exam at www.TotalRegistration.net/AP/443736
- Remember... the deadline to pay for exams without a late fee for fall and yearlong classes is October 25th. For Spring-only classes, it is February 14th.
Find links to information pages, dates, and detailed sign-up features on this page.
If you have questions or concerns, see Ms. Montalvo in room 1160 or Ms. Cowand in the Counselor’s office.
Home-schooled student Information to register for the AP Exams
- A home-schooled student, who is enrolled in 9th-12th grade, may make arrangements to take the assessment at his/her zoned high school.
- Parents will need to contact the AP Coordinator, at the zoned high school campus, for registration requirements and possible costs.
- The deadline to register with the AP Coordinator at the zoned high school, is Wednesday, October 25, 2023, at 3:00 PM.
- Proof of residency is required at the time of registration. See residency requirements for full details.