• Katy ISD Enrollment

    1. Follow the link above to complete the online registration.

    2. Complete registration forms and submit.

    3. Come to MPJH to complete the registration process.

    Documents Required for Registration:

    1. Original Birth Certificate or Passport

    2. Social Security Card (if available)

    3. *Proof of Residence (Current utility bill – water, gas or electricity in the guardian's name in MPJH zone.

    4. Immunization records

    5. Report card and withdrawal slip from previous school.

    6. Parent/guardian Driver's License.

    *If utility bills are in someone's name other than the parent/guardian, you must complete the Affidavit of Bona Fide Residence forms. Please contact MPJH for these forms.

    Registration can be a time-consuming process, especially the first few days of New Student Registration. Please bring reading materials, wireless devices (we have free wifi), snacks and your patience! There are several stations at which you must be seen and it takes time. Please be prepared.


    Please notify the registrar at least 24 hours prior to the student's last day. Complete and print the Leaver Form found in the document section to the right.  Please bring a driver's license when you come in to withdraw your student. Textbooks and library books must be returned before the student is withdrawn.


    If you have changed addresses within the MPJH zone, please send a current water, gas or electric bill in the parent/guardian's name. You may fax 281.644.1665 or email jeannettechavez@katyisd.org.

    Please note:  If utility bills are in someone else's name, you must complete Affidavit of Bona Fide Residence forms which have to be notarized.

    If you are moving out of the MPJH zone or KatyISD over the summer, please contact Jeannette Chavez.

Contact Us

  • Jeannette Chavez, Registrar
    Phone: (281) 237-5809    
    Fax: (281) 644-1665
    Email: jeannettechavez@katyisd.org