• Student Withdrawals

    Please notify the campus registrar at least 24 hours prior to the student’s last day. The parent/guardian will need to show ID, complete and sign withdrawal papers and leaver form. Textbooks, library books and any outstanding fees must be returned/cleared before the student is withdrawn. 


    If there is a change of address. Please provide a current utility (g​​as, light or water) dated within 30 days showing the service address, name of bill holder and a copy of the bill holder's driver’s license. If the bill is not in the parent/guardian's name, the Affidavit of Bona Fide Residency Forms are required along with a utility bill and driver’s license. Please use the "​Registration/Enrollment" link on the right side of the page for forms. 

    Updating Co​​ntact Information

    Please submit these changes in writing or by emailing the campus registrar. To assign a guardian, complete a Power of Attorney form. Visit the Registration/Enrollment for appropriate forms​

    Private School Recom​mendations/Records Request:

    Students that are requesting records and recommendations for private school enrollments will complete this documentation through the KJH Counseling office. All documentation for Private School Recommendations, including Teacher/Counselor/Principal Recommendations, should be brought to Elda Suarez, Registrar. If the recommendations/requests are to be mailed to the private school, please provide a sufficiently stamped envelope. Please allow 10 business days for completion.


    Proof of immunization must also be provided during registration. Student immunizations must be as up-to-date as medically feasible and must be certified by a doctor or public health official. A student will not be allowed to attend class if immunization records are not presented at enrollment. A full list of required immunizations, including information about provisional enrollment, is available at the Katy ISD Health Services Department​. 

Contact Us

  • Elda Suarez, Registrar
    Phone: (281) 237-6834
    Fax: (281) 644-1645