• Withdrawal

    Please notify the Registrar as soon as you know your student is leaving T.H. McDonald.  Complete and print the "Leaver Form" found in the Registrar Document.  Please have a driver's license when you come to withdraw your student, a copy must be made.  Two days lead time is requested to complete withdrawal processing.


    Follow the instructions and read all of the registration information thoroughly.  Note that the following documents are REQUIRED for registration:

    • Proof of Residence 
    • Official birth certificate or another document suitable as proof of the student's identity
    • Proof of immunizations 
    • Report card from the school most recently attended
    • Withdrawal sheet from the school most recently attended
    • Parent ID

    Proof of Residence

    At the time of registration, parents should bring proof of residence (a recent utility bill-gas, electric, or water—with parent/guardian's name and street address or a house or apartment lease agreement. 

    If you are in the process of building a home and will not be in the home by the first day of school, parents must submit an "Application for Early Enrollment" online at if you will not be in your home by August 16, 2023.  Click on "Parents", Click on "Student Transfer. You can find the Application for Early Enrollment under the tab "Transfer Request" on the right side of the page.

    In addition to the enrollment packet and information listed above, you will also need to bring to registration: 

    1) $35 cash only fee,

    2) Purchase Contract with proof of earnest money,

    3) Loan Approval.  Contract needs to include completion date.

    If approved, families moving from outside of Katy ISD will have 60 days after enrollment to provide a utility bill for that address.  Families already living within Katy ISD will have 5 months after enrollment to provide a utility bill.  Katy ISD may take up to 10 days to process the Student Transfer Request.

    International students  MUST present School Transfer Certificate (located in school transfer certificate forms) All documents must be translated in English.


    Proof of immunization must be provided during registration.  Student immunizations must be as up-to-date as medically feasible and must be certified by a doctor or public health official.  A student will not be allowed to attend class if immunization records are not presented at enrollment.  A full list of required immunizations, including information about provisional enrollment, can be downloaded from the Katy ISD Health Services website.
    For more information, contact the Katy ISD Health Services department at 281-396-2629.

    Katy ISD follows the Texas Department of State Health Services recommendation for immunization compliance in order for a student to attend school.  The law requires that all student be up-to-date as medically feasible in order to attend classes.  The immunization vaccine requirements for each grade level are listed on the Katy ISD website.  Exemptions to the immunization requirements are allowable on an individual basis for medical contraindications, reasons of conscience-including religious belief, and active duty with the armed forces of the United States.  For further information visit the Texas Department of State Health Services website. 

    FINALLY! Registration can be a grueling process, especially during the first few days of New Student Registration.  It is easier for everyone when you bring plenty of patience, reading materials, wireless devices, snacks and anything else that will make your wait more comfortable.  There are several stations at which you must be seen and it takes some time, please be prepared!

Contact Us

  • Cheryl Curtis, Registrar
    Phone: (281) 237-5334
    Registrar Fax: (281) 644-1655