About Cinco Ranch Jr High
CRJH Core Beliefs
- We believe that all learners are unique and thrive through personalized learning experiences.
- We believe that when ideas and individuals are respected, a culture of mutual respect is built that benefits all stakeholders.
- We believe in collaboration which honors all voices, creates ownership that drives personal accountability.
- We believe that being open-minded fosters continual improvement.
- We believe that meaningful relationships are vital to learner success.
- We believe that effective assessment is a continual process of giving and receiving meaningful feedback that advances learning and supports a system of accountability.
- We believe that our success is not determined by a single, standardized assessment.