We are a Student-Led auto shop. We provide an environment for our students to learn basic car maintenance and repair.
All vehicles brought to us will be serviced by our students and overseen by one of our shop teachers.
What services do you offer?
- Oil changes, brake pad replacement, wheel alignments, diagnostic checks and more. Please call to discuss your vehicle needs.
How do I make an appointment?
- Call us at 281-237-7574 or email us at MCTCAutoshop@katyisd.org
Where are you located?
- Miller Career & Technology Center. 1734 Katyland Drive, Katy TX 77943
How do I drop off my vehicle for service?
- On the day of service, please park in our visitor parking at the front of the building. We ask that you drop your keys off at the front desk at 7am. We need as much time as possible to work on your vehicle.
How do I pay?
- We accept cash or credit.
Thank you for thinking of us and we look forward to working on your vehicle!