• All registrations are to be done online through PowerSchool. Registration

    - Birth Certificate
    - Social Security Card
    - Immunization Records
    - Proof of Residence – gas, water, electricity, lease agreement or closing papers.
    - Parent Driver’s License

    Bona Fide

    If you live with someone else and the gas, water or electricity, lease agreement is in someone else’s name, please fill out the following Bona Fide H and I document and upload it with your enrollment information. Bona Fide H Form for non-parent Bona Fide I Form for parent/guardian.


    Temporary Extension of Parental Rights

    If you would like to make an emergency contact a temporary guardian, you can fill out the Temporary Extension form. Please turn the form into the registrar along with a copy of your ID. The Temporary Extension is only good for one school year.  You will need to fill out a new form every school year. Temporary Extension Form


    Please let the school know if you are moving.

    -If you are moving within KatyISD, please provide a new Proof of Residence to the Registrar, and we will have all the students' records transferred to the new campus.

    If you are moving outside KatyISD, please fill out the Leaver form linked below and return it to the Registrar along with a copy of your ID. Leaver Form

Contact Us

  • Kalyn Hull
    Phone: (281)234-4844