Katy ISD Hall of Honor Golf Tournament: Hosting a golf fundraising tournament to help fund Katy ISD Athletics Hall of Honor. The tournament is Monday, May 1, at The Club at Falcon Point. The event begins at 7:30 a.m. with check-in, breakfast tacos and a silent auction followed by a 9:00 a.m. shotgun start for golf. $500 per foursome which includes cart, golf, range balls and breakfast. $250 to sponsor a Hole Sponsorship, $750 company logo for a Flag Sponsorship. Following golf, the awards and door prizes will be given quickly outside.
For more information, check out how to sponsor or enter the tournament:
Katy ISD Athletic Hall of Honor Golf Tournament
Information for the Golf Tournament Day
- Dress code: collared shirts; no blue jeans or cutoffs.
- Time Line of Events for Monday, May 1, for 9:00 a.m. Shotgun Start:
- At 7:30 a.m., registration opens, warm-up, and breakfast tacos.
- At 8:40 a.m., all players go to carts for announcements & rules.
- 8:50 a.m. all players ride to holes
- 9:00 a.m. tee off
- Dinner and Awards.