Need Free or Reduced Cost Internet Access?
Katy ISD has compiled a list of resources for students, parents and staff.
|Comcast is offering:|
- Sixty (60) days of free Internet Essentials service, which is normally available to all qualified low-income households for $9.95/month.
- For new customers, applicants can simply visit the Internet Essentials website, or by calling 1-855-846-8376 (English) or 1-855-765-6995 (Spanish).
|Spectrum is offering:|
- 30Mbps of high-speed Internet for an affordable price for those who qualify.
- Access the Spectrum Internet Assist website for more information and to apply.
- Contact number: 1-844-488-8395.
AT&T is offering:
- Low – cost internet for eligible households through their Access from AT&T program.
- Free installation and no annual contract.
- Internet service for $10/mo. or less based on the maximum speed up to 25Mbps.
- For questions call 855-220-5211, or visit the Access from AT&T website.
FCC Keep Americans Connected Pledge:
- On March 13, 2020, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) launched the "Keep Americans Connected Pledge." (see the press release).
- Several major service providers are still honoring the pledge. Please check with your service provider for their policies and services.