New Hire Information
* Note: Please try a different browser if you have trouble viewing the documents. A lot of the documents are best viewed using Internet Explorer.
- TalentEd checklist (new hire forms) - These will be sent to the email provided on your application. The login details will be included in the email. Please log into your TalentEd account to review and complete the required forms. These must be completed prior to attending a verification of employment meeting.
- Verification of Employment meeting - This meeting must be completed prior to your start date. An Human Resources Specialist will reach out to you to schedule this meeting.
- Canvas training modules - These modules will be a task within your TalentEd checklist. Newly hired employees will receive a link into Canvas to view the modules from home. The sign in will be the username and password used to complete the TalentEd checklist. The courses will cover topics such as Human Resources, Professional Learning, Technology and Benefits.
- Mandatory trainings - The Professional Learning Department or your direct supervisor will provide you with details regarding the trainings after you have completed the Verification for Employment Meeting.
- Service Records - If you are submitting service records please click on the following link: Service Record Information
- Transcripts - Electronic transcripts must go directly from the college/university to firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic transcripts can not be forwarded to Human Resources. Transcripts can be mailed to 438 FM 1463 Katy, TX 77494. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions page for more details.
- Professional Learning - Professional staff can review the summer staff development opportunities.
- Instructional Calendars
- Student Transfers - Full-time employees are eligible to request for an employee-based student transfer into Katy ISD from another school district. Student Transfer Information and Application
- Questions - Please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for a variety of topics.
Compensation, Payroll & Risk Management
Health Services Information
*Please return these forms to the Katy ISD Risk Management Department located in the Education Support Complex. The forms may be sent via interoffice mail from the assigned campus.