SAT School Day-Wednesday March 2, 2022
2021-2022 ACT/SAT Testing Dates
All dates are subject to change.
|September 11, 2021||x||KHS, THS, OTHS|
|October 2, 2021||||x||THS, MCHS|
|October 23, 2021||x||||KHS, THS, OTHS, MCHS|
|November 6, 2021||||x||MCHS|
|December 4, 2021||||x||THS, MRHS, MCHS|
|December 11, 2021||x||||KHS, THS, OTHS, MCHS|
|February 12, 2022||x||||KHS, THS, OTHS, MCHS|
|March 12, 2022||||x||THS, MRHS, MCHS|
|April 2, 2022||x||||KHS, THS, OTHS, MCHS|
|May 7, 2022||||x||THS, MCHS|
|June 4, 2022||||x||THS, MRHS|
|June 11, 2022||x||||KHS, THS, OTHS, MCHS|
September, 2020 ACT Update
Students who do not wear a mask will not be allowed entry to the testing site.
All students are required to complete a self screening for symptoms prior to arriving to the test center. KISD asks that students who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms to not report to the testing center, as they will also be denied entry.
For the health and safety of all students and staff, please be aware of the following procedures and safety precautions required of all testers:
- Photo ID is required.
- Face coverings are required to be worn upon entrance to the building and during the entire testing experience. This includes during check-in, hallways, testing room, common areas, and exiting the building.
- Check in begins at 7:00 AM. Students will be expected to arrive by 8:00 AM.
- Test takers will line up 6 ft. apart, outside the testing center.
- Each student will complete a pre-screening and have their temperature checked before being allowed in the building.
- Prior to the day of testing, please review the ACT website for a list of testing materials needed on the day of testing.
- Students are encouraged to use the hand sanitizer that will be in each testing room.