Have You Moved or Are You Moving this Summer?
Please go to the link below or scan the QR Code and complete the form.
Direct Link to Form: https://forms.office.com/r/yKQ2Shsi2P
Pre-K, Kindergarten, and New 1st Grade Registration
We are so excited to welcome our incoming 2021-2022 Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten Class! Listed below you will find important details to mark on your calendar.
- Joanna Vasco - Registrar/Attendance Clerk
- Please visit our PowerSchool Online Registration website to begin the *NEW student registration for 2021-2022 registration process. Online registration opened on April 1, 2021 and will remain open until May 15th.
- All required documents will need to be uploaded before submitting the registration.
Summer Registration Dates – Online Only
- Online Registration Begins: June 7th
- 1st Day of School - August 18, 2021
- Registration begins at 10 am
Required Documents for Registration:
- Birth Certificate/Passport (original)
- Social Security card (optional)
- Immunization Records
- Parent's Driver's License/Passport (any government issued picture ID)
- Proof of Residence - Recent Utility Bill (water, gas or electric within the past 30 days)
- If recently purchased/leased home - HUD closing statement/lease agreement (MUST have signatures from buyer/seller
- Sales contract and loan approval letter
- **If a lease agreement or purchasing paperwork is provided at the time of registration, a utility bill must be provided within 30 days of occupancy
If you have a child that will be ENTERING Kindergarten in the fall of 2021, Kindergarten Orientation presentation link is available on the right-side panel of this page.