Phone: 281-234-1665 Fax: 281-644-1870
NEW and RETURNING student information
- Parents will use the Home Access Center (HAC) to view their child's homeroom teacher for the 2018 – 2019 school year.
- The HAC will be accessible for homeroom information on August 8th at 8 AM
- Letters for HAC login information will be mailed to Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten parents, as well as all newly enrolled students in grades 1st – 5th, on August 9th.
- Elementary parents that have a returning student in grades 1 – 5, will use their same HAC login credentials
- A unique SnapCode for each returning student will be sent out to the parent's/guardian's email address on file, on or before August 1st. If there is no email address on file, a letter will be mailed home. The SnapCode will allow each parent/guarding to electronically complete the Annual Information Update in PowerSchool. The Annual Information Update is how parents/guardians update contact information, home address, emergency contacts, medical information, etc. Please make sure to complete your Annual Information Update!
For new student enrollment Click Here
The New Student Registration process begins online by completing the New Student Registration form. Please make sure to read through the information carefully. The New Student Registration process is completed when you come to the campus with the proper documentation. (Appointments are required during New Student Registration in August)
For parents/guardians of new students zoned to TWE, tours will be given by appointment only, preferably before 10:30 am. To register for a tour, please contact the Registrar at 281-234-1665. Valid picture ID is required to enter the campus. Tours will not be given on early dismissal or non-student days.Campus tours are not given prior to school starting in August. You will have the opportunity to tour the school during Meet the Teacher Night.
Parents of current TWE students who need access to the Home Access Center may send a request to the registrar.
To quality for Pre-K, your child must turn 4 years of age on or before September 1st of the current school year. Students zoned to Wilson Elementary will register for Pre-K at Griffin Elementary and will also attend Pre-K at Griffin Elementary. At this time, Wilson Elementary does not have a Pre-K Program. Students will return to Wilson for Kindergarten.