Parking Information for 2020-2021
Reserved Parking: $95 (Seniors only)
General parking: $50 (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores)
Students attending KVA who will be driving to campus for before or after school activities do not need a parking permit. They may park in non-numbered spots only for before-school activities. They may park in any open student spot after school.
PARKING REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Students must pre-register at Seven Lakes High School Parking Permit Application- 2020-21. (You must be logged in to Google with your KISD student account. See troubleshooting information below if you have trouble accessing the link.) You will need your driver's license, insurance card, and vehicle information when you fill out this form.
- Print the SLHS Parking Agreement, sign it, and bring it in at the designated time with payment (cash or check made out to SLHS).
Parking permits are sold every school day during student lunches and after school (until 3pm) in the parking office, room 2301.
Current KVA students wishing to purchase parking should email Mrs. Glaser (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make an appointment to come to campus to purchase their parking permit.
If a student must drive a vehicle other than the one registered on campus, they must request a Temporary Parking Tag from the AP office on the day they drive a different vehicle. They will need to provide the License Plate Number of the vehicle they are driving. Temporary permits are issued for one day at a time unless a written request from a parent, which includes the length of time the permit is needed, is presented. Please fill out tinyurl.com/SLHStemptag to request a tag, and come to the parking office to pick it up.
If you need to change which vehicle is registered on campus, please fill out tinyurl.com/SLHSchangeform and follow the directions on the form.
If you are having trouble accessing the parking registration, please try the following steps:
1. Go to www.google.com (not gmail.com)
2. Sign out of all accounts. (You must be signed in to the Katy account as the primary account on google.)
3. Sign in to google using your student ID: ID@students.katyisd.org. (Replace "ID" with your student ID number.) (Your password is the password you use to log into campus computers. Student passwords begin with kt, followed by first initial and last initial, followed by 4 numbers.)
Once signed in, the page will return to www.google.com.
Go to https://tinyurl.com/SLHSParking2020 and fill out the form.
If you have problems, please contact Mrs. Glaser in the parking office at email@example.com.