You will need the following to complete the Online Google Application:
1. Confirmation number from paying your parking fee online at Pay 'N Go.
2. Vehicle Information – Make, Model, Color, License Plate #
3. Uploaded image or PDF of a VALID student's driver's license
4. Uploaded image or PDF of a VALID proof of insurance which MUST include:
- Vehicle being registered
- Name of the Tompkins HS student that will be driving
- Vehicle insurance MUST be valid
NO CASH OR CHECK ACCEPTED.
**Student and Parent must read and sign the Katy ISD Board Parking policy, Tompkins High School Parking Rules and Regulations and the OTHS Parking Agreement online.
Temporary parking permits are only issued to students who have purchased a valid parking permit. If it becomes necessary to temporarily drive another vehicle, drivers will need to fill out the google drive OTHS Temp Tag and stop by 2201 to pick up the hang tag when they arrive on campus. You will need to provide the license plate number of the vehicle you will be driving. Temporary permits are issued for one day at a time unless written request from a parent is presented.
If you need to change vehicles during the year, update your information as soon as possible OTHS Vehicle Change Form. Original sticker needs to be returned to the parking office for a replacement.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
Students are NOT allowed to park on campus without purchasing a parking permit. Parking stickers should be adhered to the lower right front passenger window and clearly visible at all times
If you are having trouble accessing the parking registration, please try the following steps:
- Go to www.google.com (not gmail.com)
- Sign out of all accounts. You must be signed in to the Katy account as the primary account on Google. ALL other email addresses (including Gmail) do not work.
- Sign in to Google using your KISD student ID: ex. A1234567@students.katyisd.org. Your password is the one you use to log in to campus computers. Student passwords begin with the letters "kt", followed by your first name initial, last name initial, and then 4 numbers. Once signed in, the page will return to www.google.com.
- Parents: if you are completing the application for your student, you must use the STUDENT'S KISD email and password to log in.
- Go to OTHS Parking Permit Application 2021-2022 and fill out the form.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or in the OTHS parking office, room 2201.
Parking Map 2021 - 2022