All high school students will resume their normal schedule (face-to-face and KVA) on Wednesday, March 3.
SAT and TELPAS Online testing that was scheduled for Wednesday, March 3 has been rescheduled!
On Friday, February 26, 2021, Katy ISD was notified by College Board that due to the historic winter storms in Texas, the testing materials are not guaranteed to be received within the district in time for the scheduled SAT on Wednesday, March 3.
Katy ISD will reschedule the 11th grade SAT School Day administration to Tuesday, April 13, 2021. The intermittent school to home virtual learning plan for 9th, 10th and 12th grade students has also been rescheduled to Tuesday, April 13.
CRHS has not rescheduled the TELPAS Online testing for 9th, 10th, and 12th grade ESL students at this time. More details will be sent to students who need to test at a later date.
Spring AP Exam Registration
Spring registration for AP Exams began on January 15, 2021 and ends on February 14, 2021, at 11:59pm. Please click on the following link for detailed information about this process.AP Exam Information Letter 2021.pdf
Registration for Full Year/Fall Semester course AP exams can also be done during this window with an additional $40 late fee per exam.
If you made a partial payment for your exams in the Fall, you MUST pay the remainder of your balance before the February 14, 2021, at 11:59pm deadline, or your exams will be cancelled!
SAT School Day April 13, 2021
IMPORTANT SCHEDULE AND TESTING INFORMATION ABOUT APRIL 13, 2021
APRIL 13, 2021 - SAT School Day Testing Administration Information:
· Students in 11th grade attending face-to-face learning and KVA are scheduled to take the Official SAT on Tuesday, April 13th at 7:15 am. There is no cost to students for the administration of the SAT School Day test.
· To limit testing disruptions and to ensure safety measures are in place, all non-testing students in grades 9th, 10th and 12th will remain at home and attend via the "Intermittent School to Home" virtual learning plan. Information regarding the "Intermittent School to Home" plan is available here Intermittent Resource Guide.
· Students will be required to follow all COVID-19 safety protocols, including the wearing of a facial covering when on campus.
· KVA and Face-to-Face students may ride district transportation to and from campus on Wednesday, March 3. Or, parents may elect to transport their child to and from the campus.
· KVA and Face-to-Face students are eligible for meals served on the scheduled SAT administration date.
· Testing rooms will contain no more than 20 students. KISD safety protocols will be followed in the testing rooms, restrooms, and hallways.
· Room assignments will be posted by your 2.5 teacher on Monday, April 12th. You may also find room assignments posted by QR code throughout the building the day before testing.
· NOTE: Students enrolled in self-contained specialized programs will be permitted to attend class on campus.
For an informational PowerPoint for juniors including preparation tips, click here.
For the SAT Student Guide including SAT practice, click here.
Cinco Ranch High School
Tuesday: April 13, 2021
11th Graders (KVA and F2F) SAT Test Schedule
Students report to testing rooms 7:05-7:10 am
TESTING WINDOW: 7:15 am-12:30 pm
**Students arriving after 7:30 FOR SAT will be sent home or will participate in study hall in the main commons. Late start testers will not be allowed.**
Dismissal for SAT testers will be at approximately 12:30 pm. Students will be released from testing rooms and may leave school to return home for intermittent learning if they have their own transportation (walking, biking, driving, picked up by a parent, etc.). All students may participate in a grab-and-go lunch when they leave in the main commons.
Students who are riding the bus or need to wait for transportation until the end of the day may wait in the main commons in a study hall for the 2:35 release.
ALL students that participated in the PSAT Fall 2020 at CRHS will be able to check their scores online beginning December 8th through their College Board account. If you do not remember the email you used for College Board or any of your login information, you must contact College Board for that information. CRHS does not have access to your College Board account.
If you wish to change/adjust/update your address, you will need to access your College Board account and change it there. CRHS does not have access to your College Board account and cannot make any changes.
At this time, College Board has not sent paper score reports.
Please use the following link for help logging on to your College Board account: https://pages.collegeboard.org/account-help
After you receive your PSAT score, don't forget to sign up for FREE practice through Khan Academy specifically designed for you!
Get personalized practice recommendations based on your results from the new SAT and PSAT/NMSQT.
1. Go to www.satpractice.org. Create an account on Khan Academy, or sign into your existing account.
2. Link your accounts. When prompted, agree to link your Khan Academy and College Board accounts.
Send your scores. Log in to your College Board account, and hit "Send" to get a personalized practice plan.
Watch the following video for more information:
Looking up STAAR EOC Scores
All scores for past EOC Exams may be accessed in the Texas Assessment Data Portal. This will be the only way to access your child's scores for STAAR. Please attached directions for accessing scores through the Texas Assessment Data Portal.
TELPAS and ALT 2 scores may also be accessed using the Assessment Portal above as well.
For students who are eligible to test but have not yet achieved "Approaches Grade Level," "Meets Grade Level," or "Masters Grade Level" on English I, English II, Algebra, Biology or US History STAAR EOC will be automatically enrolled in the next state testing opportunity. (Note: A student is considered "eligible to test" if they have taken an assessment and not yet passed, if they have completed the course and haven't yet tested, were absent for testing during the school year, or went home ill during testing and were unable to complete the test.)
The Spring 2020 STAAR tests were cancelled and students who PASSED the tested COURSE were given a Covid Waiver for the corresponding test. If you did not pass one or both halves last year's STAAR class (Algebra I, Biology, English I, English II, or US History), you are now required to take the STAAR exam for that subject. You did not receive the Covid Waiver for the state exam.
All students must come to CRHS in order to take the STAAR test on the date(s) listed below. No testing will take place at home.
The State of Texas does not allow a student to Opt-Out of STAAR testing.
Re-tester notices have been sent to your student's permanent mailing address during the Spring 2021 semester.
Spring STAAR EOC Testing Schedule
|EOC Exam||Test Date|
|English I||Tuesday, April 6, 2021|
|English II||Thursday, April 8, 2021|
|Algebra I||Tuesday, May 4, 2021|
|US History||Wednesday, May 5, 2021|
|Biology||Thursday, May 6, 2021|
College Board Accommodations Request Deadlines – See Attached Schedule on the right
ACT Accommodations Request Deadlines – See Attached Schedule on the right
DISTRICT and STATE ASSESSMENT CALENDARS
For more information about DLA's or other state and district testing, please refer to the Katy ISD Calendars.