Class of 2024
Assistant Principal—Sam Adedipe
Secretary— Laurel Boatman
The Spirit of Cinco Ranch Cheerleader and Mascot Tryouts
If you are at all interested in finding out more about the cheer program, you must complete these two MANDATORY steps:
- Attend the MANDATORY Candidate Tryout meeting on Monday (Jan 25) at 4:30pm in the CRHS Dance Gym or attend the parent meeting.
- This is for CANDIDATES ONLY! Parents must attend the parent specific meeting.
- A parent or guardian must attend the MANDATORY Parent Tryout on Wednesday (27 Jan) at 6:00pm in the CRHS Dance Gym. (Enter through the main gym doors).
- At least one representative per candidate must be in attendance in order for your child to be eligible to tryout.
- Candidates do not attend this meeting UNLESS they were unable to attend the candidate meeting. If you can't attend Monday's meeting, you MUST attend this meeting alongside your parent to be eligible to tryout.
CRHS Cheerleader Tryouts
Tryout Clinic: Monday March 8th – Wednesday March10th
Tryout Day: Thursday, March 11th
CRHS Mascot Tryouts
Exact date will be given at the parent meeting, but will be the week of March 22nd.
CATS Hours Update for 2020-2021
There are new requirements for CATS hours for this year.
Freshman: 5 hour minimum
Sophomore: 10 hour minimum
Junior: 20 hour minimum
Senior: 30 hour minimum
Make sure you print out the log from the CATS link(to the right). Submit completed packet by the FIRST FRIDAY IN APRIL (Friday April 2, 2021 by 2:35 p.m.) to the appropriate grade level principal's office.
This year parents and students can stay plugged into important grade level events through Remind. This will be your student's source for Class information for the duration of his/her time at Cinco Ranch High School. To get plugged in, please do the following:
9th Grade – text @crhs-2024 to 81010