Class of 2023
Assistant Principal—Tammy Laurence
HCC Enrollment Info is now available!
https://tinyurl.com/yy3sjr5h and watch the video before downloading paperwork. This video contains very important information and is in lieu of having a parent meeting this year.
CATS Hours Update for 2020-2021
There are new requirements for CATS hours for this year.
Freshman: 5 hour minimum
Sophomore: 10 hour minimum
Junior: 20 hour minimum
Senior: 30 hour minimum
NEW!! 2021-2022 CATS Information here
College Visit Information
- Pick up blue College Visit form from Attendance Clerk.
- Fill out completely in ink and you and your parent sign.
- Take form to Attendance Clerk for attendance verification/signature.
- Take form to AP office (2228) for AP approval. AP office will tell you when to come back to pick it up. If there is an issue the AP will call you in to discuss it.
- Visit the college and have them fill out the bottom or provide a letter that you were there.
- Return completed form to Attendance Clerk once you have returned from the visit. If a letter was provided attach it to the blue form.
- Juniors are allowed 2 excused days for college visits.
This year parents and students can stay plugged into important grade level events through Remind. This will be your student's source for Class information for the duration of his/her time at Cinco Ranch High School. To get plugged in, please do the following:
11th Grade – text @2023crhs to 81010