Class of 2022
Assistant Principal—Jeremy Stahl
CATS Hours Update for 2020-2021
There are new requirements for CATS hours for this year.
Freshman: 5 hour minimum
Sophomore: 10 hour minimum
Junior: 20 hour minimum
Senior: 30 hour minimum
Make sure you print out the log from the CATS link(to the right). Submit completed packet by the FIRST FRIDAY IN APRIL (Friday April 2, 2021 by 2:35 p.m.) to the appropriate grade level principal's office.
IMPORTANT UPDATE-AP test registration!
Due to the Total Registration website having technical difficulties on the night of October 25th, we have re-opened the AP Test registration window. This window will close on Wednesday, October 28th at 11:59pm. In order to make sure this does not happen again, please do not wait until the last minute to register for your exams.
Junior Class Rings
Juniors it is that time of year to order your Class of 2022 Class Rings.
Below is the link to the presentation from Herff Jones about ordering your class ring.
Cinco Ranch Class Ring Ordering Coming Soon....Informative Video
You can view the class ring catalog online here:
Class Ring Catalog From Herff Jones
All students (Face to Face and KVA students) will have the opportunity to be on campus on Wednesday, October 28th from 3 – 6 pm to place an order.
Herff Jones will be on campus for Face to Face students to place ring orders on Wednesday, November 4th during all lunches on the stage in the main commons.
Students can also order through the online link here:
Order You Cinco Ranch HS Class Ring Now
Registration for 2021 AP Exams
Registration for 2021 AP exams ends on October 25, 2020 at 11:59 pm. Students who are enrolled in an AP class during the fall semester MUST register to take AP exams by the deadline on October 25th. This includes Miller and KVS students as well as summer KVS students. If you are planning to take Physics C: Mechanics, Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism, or AP Psychology, you must register by the October 25th deadline in order to not incur a late fee. Please see information on the website, or ask your AP teacher, for the steps to register for your exams.
College Visit Information
- Pick up blue College Visit form from Attendance Clerk.
- Fill out completely in ink and you and your parent sign.
- Take form to Attendance Clerk for attendance verification/signature.
- Take form to AP office (2228) for AP approval. AP office will tell you when to come back to pick it up. If there is an issue the AP will call you in to discuss it.
- Visit the college and have them fill out the bottom or provide a letter that you were there.
- Return completed form to Attendance Clerk once you have returned from the visit. If a letter was provided attach it to the blue form.
- Juniors are allowed 2 excused days for college visits.
This year parents and students can stay plugged into important grade level events through Remind. This will be your student's source for Class information for the duration of his/her time at Cinco Ranch High School. To get plugged in, please do the following:
11th Grade –text @crhs-2022 to 81010