Class of 2022
Assistant Principal—Jeremy Stahl
HCC Enrollment Info is now available!
PLEASE visit: https://tinyurl.com/yy3sjr5h and watch the video before downloading paperwork. This video contains very important information and is in lieu of having a parent meeting this year.
9th, 10th, & 11th:
Reminder to enter your course selections in HAC, which will close at 11:59 Sunday, 2/7. PLEASE remember to visit https://tinyurl.com/y5vt3goo and watch the CRHS Course Selection Video as many of the questions we are receiving from students and parents are answered in this video.
Link to Course Selection Information: https://tinyurl.com/y5vt3goo
The Spirit of Cinco Ranch Cheerleader and Mascot Tryouts
If you are at all interested in finding out more about the cheer program, you must complete these two MANDATORY steps:
- Attend the MANDATORY Candidate Tryout meeting on Monday (Jan 25) at 4:30pm in the CRHS Dance Gym or attend the parent meeting.
- This is for CANDIDATES ONLY! Parents must attend the parent specific meeting.
- A parent or guardian must attend the MANDATORY Parent Tryout on Wednesday (27 Jan) at 6:00pm in the CRHS Dance Gym. (Enter through the main gym doors).
- At least one representative per candidate must be in attendance in order for your child to be eligible to tryout.
- Candidates do not attend this meeting UNLESS they were unable to attend the candidate meeting. If you can't attend Monday's meeting, you MUST attend this meeting alongside your parent to be eligible to tryout.
CRHS Cheerleader Tryouts
Tryout Clinic: Monday March 8th – Wednesday March10th
Tryout Day: Thursday, March 11th
CRHS Mascot Tryouts
Exact date will be given at the parent meeting, but will be the week of March 22nd.
CATS Hours Update for 2020-2021
There are new requirements for CATS hours for this year.
Freshman: 5 hour minimum
Sophomore: 10 hour minimum
Junior: 20 hour minimum
Senior: 30 hour minimum
Make sure you print out the log from the CATS link(to the right). Submit completed packet by MONDAY, APRIL 5, 2021 by 2:35 p.m. to the appropriate grade level principal's office.
Junior Class Rings
Juniors it is that time of year to order your Class of 2022 Class Rings.
Below is the link to the presentation from Herff Jones about ordering your class ring.
Cinco Ranch Class Ring Ordering Coming Soon....Informative Video
You can view the class ring catalog online here:
Class Ring Catalog From Herff Jones
All students (Face to Face and KVA students) will have the opportunity to be on campus on Wednesday, October 28th from 3 – 6 pm to place an order.
Herff Jones will be on campus for Face to Face students to place ring orders on Wednesday, November 4th during all lunches on the stage in the main commons.
College Visit Information
- Pick up blue College Visit form from Attendance Clerk.
- Fill out completely in ink and you and your parent sign.
- Take form to Attendance Clerk for attendance verification/signature.
- Take form to AP office (2228) for AP approval. AP office will tell you when to come back to pick it up. If there is an issue the AP will call you in to discuss it.
- Visit the college and have them fill out the bottom or provide a letter that you were there.
- Return completed form to Attendance Clerk once you have returned from the visit. If a letter was provided attach it to the blue form.
- Juniors are allowed 2 excused days for college visits.
This year parents and students can stay plugged into important grade level events through Remind. This will be your student's source for Class information for the duration of his/her time at Cinco Ranch High School. To get plugged in, please do the following:
11th Grade –text @crhs-2022 to 81010