SchooLinks is a modern, college and career readiness platform to prepare students for what comes after graduation. The program is a tool to assist students in discovering interests and strengths, explore colleges and careers, and create an individualized career and academic plan that best reflects their post-secondary goals. SchooLinks is accessible in 6th-12th grades by students and their parents through MyKaty Cloud. The program features are user-friendly and are designed to streamline the college and career readiness workflow for counselors and staff.
Using SchooLinks, students and families can:
- Access career interest, strength, and mindset surveys
- Explore 2-year and 4-year colleges
- Create course plans based on career pathways
- Take virtual reality college campus tours
- Search for scholarships
- Learn about financial aid
- Find internship and volunteer opportunities
- Explore traditional, emerging, and military career fields
- Create digital portfolios/resumes
- Communicate with counselors
- Create a Personal Graduation Plan
To access SchooLinks, login to myKatyCloud and select the SchooLinks application.