Katy ISD Professional Learning supports the Katy ISD mission by supporting unparalleled professional learning experiences for all educators in the district.
The legacy of Katy ISD is reflected in a district-wide culture of professional learning as educators engage in a continuous cycle of improvement.
Professional Learning services include:
- New Teacher Mentor Program
- New Teacher Academy and Orientation
- Classroom Management Training
- Ignite Sessions for building Professional Learning Communities
- Coordination of Summer Professional Learning
- Love and Logic Training for educators and parents
- District Training Days
- T-TESS Training and Support
- District Mandatory Trainings
- Support for Principal Collaboratives
- Support for Annual Administrative Conference
TEA Met Standard - District & Campuses