Katy ISD offers employees many opportunities to attend out-of-district training opportunities that enhance skills or knowledge required for job assignments. Participants may receive Professional Learning Credit in Eduphoria Workshop for out-of-district training by submitting required documentation in a timely manner.
Please review the information below for guidance on submitting your Out-of-District (OOD) documentation for credit.
1. Complete Out of District (OOD) Professional Development Credit Request.pdf
- Click on the OOD form
- Download it to your computer
- Enter the requested information
- Check the Approved OOD Learning Events list. If the training you attended is on the list a principal's signature is not required.
2. To obtain credit, upload the following documents into Eduphoria/Strive in My Portfolio. Click here for screenshot instructions.
- Completed OOD Form
- Proof of attendance showing credit hours earned. Certificates showing credit hours are preferred. If you attended a conference please provide an official list of the workshops and the times of each.
If requesting GT Credit:
If the participant is seeking GT credit, prior approval must be obtained through the Office of GT/AAS. Participant must complete the GT Update Approval Form . Submit to the Office of GT/AAS for approval.
Contact Candace Jorgensen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-396-2310 with questions.