Out of District Professional Learning Credit
Katy ISD offers employees opportunities to attend out-of-district training that enhances skills or knowledge required for job assignments. Participants may receive Professional Learning Credit hours in Eduphoria Workshop for out-of-district training by submitting required documentation.
- Complete Out of District Professional Learning Form
- Check the Approved OOD Learning Events list. If the training you will attend is on the list, skip step 3.
- If the out-of-district training is not on the approved list, obtain Principal signature on the OOD form.
- Obtain funding as needed from campus or department.
- If requesting GT Credit, prior approval must be obtained from the office of GT/AAS. Participant must complete the GT Update Approval Form and Submit to the Office of GT/AAS for approval.
To obtain credit, send the following documents through inter-office mail to Professional Learning, ESC or email to Candace Jorgensen, email@example.com
- Completed OOD Form
- Proof of attendance showing credit hours earned. Certificates showing credit hours are preferred, but Professional Learning will also accept completed conference attendance schedules.
Be sure to keep copies for your professional records.
Contact Candace Jorgensen at 281-396-2310 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.