April 2019 - Katy ISD (Specific date not yet determined)Katy ISD CERTIFIED Teacher Fair
An invitation to introduce yourself to one of Texas’ PREMIER school districts!
- April 2019 (Specific date not yet determined)
- Leonard E Merrell Center (6301 South Stadium Lane Katy, TX 77494. * When going west on I-10 from Houston, take the Pin Oak Exit. Stay on feeder and go through Pin Oak Road intersection. Turn right at FM 1463 and the Merrell Center will be one block on the left.)
- In order to be admitted to the Teacher Fair, all applicants must bring a copy of their certification and/or TEA/SBEC content exam scores.
- Every Katy ISD campus will be represented at the Teacher Fair. No pre-registration or registration fee is required; however, you must show proof of certification. It is also advised that you submit a completed application via the Internet at www.katyisd.org in advance.
- The Teacher Fair WILL BE open to current KISD employees who meet transfer eligibility requirements. (see administrative regulations DK) In-District employees must be on the transfer list in order to attend.
What to Bring
- Resumes (enough photo copies to share with individual campuses - (42 Elementary, 16 Junior High, & 11 High School)
- Copy of your certificate or test scores. You must have proof of certification to attend.