February 22, 2019 - Texas Alliance of Black School Educators (Galveston)
February 28, 2019 - Texas Speech Language Hearing Association Convention
March 1, 2019 - Stephen F. Austin University
March 19, 2019 - Texas Tech University
March 21, 2019 - Baylor University
April 1, 2019 - McNeese State University
April 3, 2019 - Louisiana State University, University of Texas, and Tarleton State University
April 4, 2019 - Texas State University and Lamar University
April 5, 2019 - University of Houston
April 8, 2019 - Texas A&M University
April 9, 2019 - University of Texas at San Antonio
April 11, 2019 - University of Houston (Clear Lake)
April 16, 2019 - University of Houston (Katy)
April 17, 2019 - Sam Houston State University
April 27, 2019 - Katy ISD CERTIFIED Teacher Fair
October 7, 2019 - Katy ISD Auxiliary Job Fair
TBD - Gulf Coast Teacher Job Fair (Region IV)
Katy ISD CERTIFIED Teacher Fair
- April 27, 2019
- Junior High and High School - 8:30-11:30 a.m.
- Elementary - 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Leonard E Merrell Center (6301 South Stadium Lane Katy, TX 77494.
- When going west on I-10 from Houston, take the Pin Oak Exit. Stay on feeder and go through Pin Oak Road intersection. Turn right at FM 1463 and the Merrell Center will be one block on the left.
- In order to be admitted to the Teacher Fair, all applicants must bring a copy of their certification and/or TEA/SBEC content exam scores.
- Every Katy ISD campus will be represented at the Teacher Fair. No pre-registration or registration fee is required; however, you must show proof of certification. It is also advised that you submit a completed application via the Internet at www.katyisd.org in advance.
- The Teacher Fair WILL BE open to current KISD employees who meet transfer eligibility requirements. (see administrative regulations DK) In-District employees must be on the transfer list in order to attend.
What to Bring
- Resumes (enough photo copies to share with individual campuses - (42 Elementary, 16 Junior High, & 11 High School)
- Copy of your certificate or test scores. You must have proof of certification to attend.
Katy ISD Auxiliary Job Fair
- October 7, 2019 from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Leonard E Merrell Center (6301 South Stadium Lane Katy, TX 77494)
- When going west on I-10 from Houston, take the Pin Oak Exit. Stay on feeder and go through Pin Oak Road intersection. Turn right at FM 1463 and the Merrell Center will be one block on the left.)
- Food Service - Cafeteria Worker
- Maintenance & Operations - Custodian, Equipment Repair, Environmental Technician, General Environmental, General Worker, Groundskeeper, Journeyman Plumber, Scoreboard Technician, and Utility Worker
- Police - Security Guard
- Transportation - Bus Driver and Bus Attendant
- Complete application prior to attending the job fair.
- Bring enough resumes for each department that you are interested in.
- Be prepared for a possible interview.