Sell Your Skills
Most business communication is marketing communication. Marketing jobs represent nearly one in every four jobs in the U.S. economy. Marketing courses help you learn and experience how the marketing process seeks to establish and satisfy the needs and wants of individuals who buy goods, services and ideas.
Business of all types and sizes, including non-profit organizations, use marketing in their local, national and global operations to move product and services from their origin to the end-user.
This career cluster is organized into six career pathways:
- Buying and Merchandising
- Distribution and Logistics
- Management and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Communications and Promotion
- Marketing Information management and Research
- Professional Sales and Marketing
Katy ISD Marketing Career Cluster Offerings
- Fashion Marketing
- Sports & Entertainment Marketing
Please refer to the KISD Course Catalog for complete course details and availability.