Information Technology careers are available in every sector of the economy. Careers in IT involve the design, development, support and management of hardware, software, multimedia and systems integration services. The information technology industry is a dynamic and entrepreneurial field that continues to have a revolutionary impact on the economy and on the world.
This career cluster is organized into four pathways:
- Information Support and Services
- Interactive Media
- Network Systems
- Programming and Software Development
Katy ISD Information Technology Career Cluster Offerings
- Digital & Interactive Media
- Computer Maintenance
- Internetworking Technologies I
- Internetworking Technologies II
- Web Technologies
Please refer to the KISD Course Catalog for complete course information and availability.