EOC/TAKS Remediation Clinics & Summer Re-Testing Registration
Registration is currently closed at this time. Please check back the first week of April.
Location: Cinco Ranch High School
Dates: June 5th - June 21st
Times: 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
Non-Katy ISD Students
If you will be living in the Katy ISD school zone over the summer and need to attend the EOC remediation clinic, you will need to attend Central Registration on June 1st or June 2nd.
June 1st (8 am - 6 pm) and June 2nd (8 am - 11 am)
Required Items to Bring:
- Proof of Residence for the Katy ISD school zone
- Birth Certificate
- School records (State Test Scores will be required for registration)
EOC summer testing opportunities will be held at Cinco Ranch High School.
EOC Summer Testing
Test Day Information:
- Students need to report to the testing site by 7:30 AM.
- Students will be responsible for their own transportation.
- Students must bring a picture ID to be admitted each morning of testing.
- No lunch or snack will be provided; however, students may bring their own snacks and water.
- No make-up testing will be provided.
- Students who cannot retest in June may retest in December at their home campus.
TEA Met Standard - District & Campuses