What to bring to registration:
1. Child's birth certificate, child's immunization records, and child's Social Security card.
2. Proof of residence (light bill addressed to you, etc...)
3. If qualifying by language, bring your child for testing.
Kindergarten - Children must be 5 years old on or before September 1 to attend in the Fall.
Pre-Kindergarten - also provide one of the following:
4. If qualifying through Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines, bring proof of income
(at least a month's worth of pay stubs with GROSS income of all working persons
in household, SNAP benefits eligibility letter, etc...)
5. If qualifying through the Military, a valid Department of Defense photo identification
card or Statement of Service from the Installation Adjutant General must be provided.
6. If qualifying through DFPS, a Texas Department of Family and Protective Services letter
must be provided.
Pre-K - Children must be 4 years old on or before September 1 to attend in the Fall.
- The district does not provide any transportation for this program.
Please click link below to see registration dates and times: