2018-2019 WoodCreek Junior High Student Council Officers:
President – Nia Allison
Vice President – Kiranpreet Utal
Secretary – Kliya Ashtekar
Treasurer – Damian Espinoza
Public Relations – Kiersten Hoffman
- Student Council is a student based organization designed to promote leadership, community service and school spirit among students at WoodCreek Junior High.
- Students who participate in Student Council will be expected to maintain a high standard of conduct. Council members will demonstrate leadership qualities by serving as good examples of behavior through their actions.
All Student Council members will be expected to participate in approved activities such as:
Student Council Members must be responsible people who are willing to work hard.
- Student Council meetings during advisory (any student selected to be in student council WILL BE MOVED INTO MRS. GANTHER'S ADVISORY FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR)
- Community Service Projects throughout the year (possibly before and after school)
- Red Ribbon Week
- Santa Cops
- Digital Citizenship Week
- 8th grade Clap Out Organization
Please direct any questions to Mrs. Ganther, BrittanyMGanther@KATYISD.ORG
2018-2019 application deadline
Applications for the 2018-2019 school year can be found in the green folder outside of Mrs. Ganther's room #1195. All student council applications for the 2018-2019 school year are due by 4pm on Friday, august 31. No late applications will be accepted.