- Student Council is a student based organization designed to promote leadership, community service and school spirit among students at WoodCreek Junior High.
- Students who participate in Student Council will be expected to maintain a high standard of conduct. Council members will demonstrate leadership qualities by serving as good examples of behavior through their actions.
All Student Council members will be expected to participate in approved activities such as:
Student Council Members must be responsible people who are willing to work hard.
- Student Council meetings during advisory
- Community Service Projects throughout the year (possibly before and after school)
- Red Ribbon Week
- Santa Cops
- Digital Citizenship Week
- 8th grade Clap Out Organization