News You Need to Know
- October is National Bullying Prevention Month
- Wear your Houston Professional Sports Team every Tuesday
- Core Essential is Contentment, wear Light Blue - Oct. 3
- Volunteer Workday - Oct. 5
- Early Dismissal at 12:40 pm - Oct. 8
- National School Lunch Week - Oct. 15 to 19
- Family Night - Oct. 17
- Early Dismissal - Oct. 19
- Red Ribbon Week - Oct. 22 to 26
- Report Cards Go Home - Oct. 22
- 50th Day of School - Oct. 24
- International Festival - October 25th
- Fall Pictures - Oct. 26
- Book Character Parade - Oct. 31
Always check the calendar to see events for the year.
Bully Prevention Week
Monday, October 8th – Wear a Baseball Style Hat
Wear a Baseball Style Hat to show bullies "strike" out at Stephens
Tuesday, October 9th – Super Hero Day
Wear a superhero t-shirt because heroes stand up to bullies!
Wednesday, October 10th – Wear Neon Colors
Wear Neon because Stephens' Students are too Bright to Bully!
Thursday, October 11th – Wear Black
Wear Black to show that Stephens' students "block out" Bullying.
Friday, October 12th – Day to Unite to STOMP Out Bullying
Wear a Stephens shirt to "Unite" and show that we STOMP out bullying!
Love and Logic Parent Sessions
Love and Logic Parenting Classes are being offered at multiple campuses during the 2018–2019 school year. The Love and Logic schedule is below as well as posted on the Professional Learning website. All parents in the district are invited to attend Love and Logic Parenting Classes at one of these campuses.
9/18, 9/25, 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23
9/25, 10/2, 10/9, 10/16, 10/23, 10/30
1/22, 1/29, 2/5, 2/12, 2/19, 2/26