Nancy Santos - email
Student Last Names A-L
Dawn Hrinevich - email
Student Last Names M-Z
Monica Perez - email
Students and former students must plan ahead and allow two (2) weeks for transcript requests to be processed. To request a transcript, please complete the Transcript Request Form found in the document section on the right. Please email all transcript requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your driver license or THS School ID for verification.
- Currently, there is no fee to process and/or send transcripts.
- For most Texas universities and colleges, the transcripts will be sent electronically. The Registrar Secretary will notify you if a transcript cannot be sent electronically.
- THS Seniors: please request your transcripts in Naviance to be sent to colleges/universities. The Registrar Secretary will notify you if a request form for a transcript to be mailed to a school or for a scholarship.
- THS Graduates/Former Students: who require a transcript must email a transcript request form along with a copy of their driver license to one of the registrars listed above.
Transcripts for International Schools/Universities
International transcripts cannot be mailed by THS or sent electronically. It is the THS student's personal responsibility to mail transcripts to international schools. Please contact Monica Perez at email@example.com to pick-up your official, sealed transcript at the THS front office for you to personally mail to international schools.
HOW TO ENROLL A STUDENT AT TAYLOR HIGH SCHOOL
KISD Registration is currently online only. To begin the registration process, go to the following webpage: http://www.katyisd.org/registration.
Please be prepared to upload the following documents during online registration:
- Proof of Residence: the only acceptable documents to prove that a student is zoned to THS are the following: a current gas, electric, or water bill for the residence zoned to Taylor High School; or a signed and dated lease or home closing statement for a residence zoned to THS. The student must be included on the lease under the "Occupants" section.
- Official Birth Certificate or Passport: please upload a copy of the student's birth certificate or passport.
- Parent ID: please upload a copy of the parent/guardian's driver license or visa.
- Immunization Records: please upload a copy of the student's immunization record. The nurse on campus will check all immunizations. If a student needs additional immunizations that are required to attend school, she will communicate with the parent/guardian.
- Report Card or Transcript: please upload a copy of the student's transcript and last report card from the school most recently attended
- Withdrawal Documents from Previous School: please upload a copy of any student withdrawal documents, including test scores, from the school most recently attended.
- Helpful information for Correct Class Placement: please upload any additional documents during registration that will help place your student in the most appropriate courses. Please provide information on the type of courses a student has completed, including course descriptions, website information of former schools, and course catalogs. Sometimes transcripts list simply "Math" or "Science" or "Social Studies". Our registrars will need to determine what specific skills they were learning to assign course credit. For example, Math – Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2; Science – Biology, Physics, Chemistry; Social Studies – World History, World Geography, and Economics.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS MUST UPLOAD REGISTRATION DOCUMENTS TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH
HOW TO WITHDRAW A STUDENT FROM TAYLOR HIGH SCHOOL
It is the parent/guardian's responsibility to notify the THS Registrars as soon as it is finalized that a student is leaving. Please give the THS Registrar Office a minimum of one (1) week notice.
A parent/guardian must complete the KISD Leaver Form, located in the top document section, and email the completed form and a copy of the guardian's ID to the appropriate registrar:
Student Last Names starting with A – L
Nancy Santos, Registrar NancyMartinez-santos@Katyisd.org
Student Last Names starting with M – Z
Dawn Hrinevich, Registrar DawnBHrinevich@Katyisd.org
ALL HOLDS MUST BE CLEARED AND SCHOOL PROPERTY RETURNED BEFORE A STUDENT IS ABLE TO WITHDRAW FROM THS
HOW TO REQUEST A VERIFICATION OF ENROLLMENT
If you need a VOE for applying for your Texas Learner License/Provisional License, please contact your THS Grade Level Principal's Secretary.
For all other VOE requests, please email your registrar. Please provide a written request outlining the details for the VOE and the address the VOE should be sent. Please include a copy of your driver license/school ID for verification.