Mrs. B. Gunderson, Learning Resource Specialist
Denise Pyron, Library Aide
Volunteers and student aides
If a student has any question or needs help in the library please ask!! We are here to help you.
7:05 a.m. to 3:05 p.m
The 27,000+ collection of books, e books, magazines, databases and audiovisuals is designed to support the curriculum and provide reading for individual interests. Follett Destiny provides access to these materials. All resources are available on My Katy Cloud.
Databases are available at the library and for home use. Access is provided through My Katy Cloud.
Katy ISD subscribes to databases that provide good, reliable, authenticated information to its students from school and from their home computers. The information in these databases is for students to use in their homework, research and other projects but, because they are available only to KISD students and staff, they are password protected. Stop by the library to pick up your list of the passwords.
Laws and regulations governing the reproduction of copyrighted materials will be observed. The patron is responsible for the compliance to these rules.
Students should follow the district's RUG (Responsible Use Guidelines) for computer usage.
- Food, drink (including water) and gum are NOT allowed.
- Cell phones are to be used for educational purposes but there is no texting or conversations.
- Backpacks and purses are to be placed on the shelves inside the library before entering the security gates. Valuables should be left at home or in a locker.
- Respect rights of others.
- Appropriate behavior is expected.
Return materials on time to avoid fines ($.05 per day on 3 week circulating materials; $.05 per period on an overnight checkout).
Printing is $.10 per page for black and white copies and $1.00 per page for color copies