- Have you purchased your yearbook yet? Go to smart-pay.com to reserve your copy today!
- Senior ads are still available! We have extended the deadline until Dec. 4 (or until space sells out). Ads can be purchased online with your yearbook at smart-pay.com.
- Baby photos – we are NOT publishing baby photos in this year's yearbook. We still are collecting them for the senior slideshow at graduation. Please email photos to SLHSbabyphotos@gmail.com.
- Looking for students to feature! We are always looking for students with interesting stories and photos to publish in this year's book. If you would like to be considered to be interviewed, please submit your story or (candid, non-posed) photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Previous Year's Books: If you pre-ordered a book last year and haven't received it yet, it is waiting for you in RM 1257! Stop by with your ID and pick it up anytime!
Interesting in joining the yearbook staff?
Journalism 1 is a required pre-requisite course in order to apply for an advanced journalism staff (Yearbook or Newspaper). Under certain circumstances, Photojournalism or Commercial Photography may be used as the pre-requisite, but it will require teacher and counselor approval. Applications are available in December and due at the end of January. Interested students should inquire with Mrs. Moreno for more information.
Contact Katie Moreno