- Please remind students to put their badges in their backpacks each day so they have them when they enter the building.
- Students who do not have their badge will be required to rent a temporary ID for the day.
- We have updated our ID process to include specific information on returns and rental fee payments.
- Temporary ID Badges
- Students who rent a temporary ID must return the badge to the Rental Center by 3:00 PM.
- Temporary ID badges are only valid for one day.
- Students who forget to return their badge must report to the Rental Center before 1st period the next school day.
- Failure to return the temporary badge will result in an additional fee of $1 for each day late.
- Multiple rentals and not following the ID badge procedures will result in disciplinary action.
- Unpaid rental fees will result in a hold being placed on the student’s exemption card.
This year, parents and students can stay plugged into important events through Facebook, Twitter, Remind, and Instagram. These will be your student’s source for Class of 2021 information for the duration of his/her time at Seven Lakes High School. To get plugged in, please do the following:
Remind: text @e92ffg to 81010.
We are looking forward to a great year. If you have any questions, call the sophomore office at 281.237.9138 .