Parking Information for 2020 - 2021
***Parking office has moved to 2301.***
***INFORMATION SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CURRENT WORLD EVENTS. PLEASE CHECK FOR POSSIBLE UPDATES IN AUGUST.***
Reserved Parking: $95 (Seniors only)
General parking: $50 (Seniors, Juniors)
PARKING REGISTRATION PROCESS
Pre-Registration Link open August 3, 2020.
- Students must pre-register at Seven Lakes High School Parking Permit Application- 2020-21. (You must be logged in to Google with your KISD student account. See troubleshooting information below if you have trouble accessing the link.) You will need your driver's license, insurance card, and vehicle information when you fill out this form.
- Print the SLHS Parking Agreement, sign it, and bring it in at the designated time with payment (cash or check made out to SLHS).
Seniors- Wednesday, August 5
Juniors- Friday, August 7
Parking permits will be sold 8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. in the PAC. Students may get in line in front of the PAC no earlier than 7:30am. Please enter through the outside PAC doors. You will not be able to enter the parking line from inside the school.
Additional parking sales (in room 2301):
If a student is unable to purchase on August 5th or 7th, permits will be available again the following week during times to be announced at a later date.
(After school begins, permits may be purchased during lunch or after school. No permits will be sold before school or between classes.)
After you pre-register online, you must bring the following to purchase your permit:
**It is recommended to also bring your license and proof of insurance in case there was a problem with your upload.
Students wishing to drive on the first day of school MUST purchase a parking permit before school begins. Students must purchase a parking permit at least one day before driving on campus. No parking permits will be sold on school days before first period.
If a student is unable to purchase their own parking permit, a direct family member may purchase in their place. They must have a copy of the student's driver's license. Friends or parents of friends may not purchase parking.
If a student must drive a vehicle other than the one registered on campus, they must request a Temporary Parking Tag from the AP office on the day they drive a different vehicle. They will need to provide the License Plate Number of the vehicle they are driving. Temporary permits are issued for one day at a time unless a written request from a parent, which includes the length of time the permit is needed, is presented. Please fill out tinyurl.com/SLHStemptag to request a tag, and come to the parking office to pick it up.
If you need to change which vehicle is registered on campus, please fill out tinyurl.com/SLHSchangeform and follow the directions on the form.
If you are having trouble accessing the parking registration after August 3, please try the following steps:
- Go to www.google.com (not gmail.com)
- Sign out of all accounts. (You must be signed in to the Katy account as the primary account on google.)
- Sign in to Google using your student ID: ID@students.katyisd.org. (Replace "ID" with your student ID number.) (Your password is the password you use to log into campus computers. Student passwords begin with kt, followed by first initial and last initial, followed by 4 numbers.)
Once signed in, the page will return to www.google.com.
Go to Seven Lakes High School Parking Permit Application- 2020-21 and fill out the form.
If you have problems, please contact Mrs. Glaser in the parking office at firstname.lastname@example.org. She will reply beginning August 3.