Parking Information for 2018-2019
Reserved Parking: $95 (Seniors only)
General parking: $50 (Seniors and Juniors only)
PARKING REGISTRATION PROCESS
PRE-REGISTRATION LINK OPENS JULY 23, 2018.
1. Students must pre-register at tinyurl.com/SLHSparking2018. (You must be logged in to Google with your KISD student account. See troubleshooting information below if you have trouble accessing the link.) You will need your driver's license and insurance card when you fill out this form.
2. Print the SLHS Parking Agreement, sign it, and bring it in at the designated time with payment (cash or check).
Seniors- Wednesday, August 1
Juniors- Friday, August 3
Parking permits will be sold 8am-11am in the 9th grade gym. Students may get in line in the gym no earlier than 7:30am. Anyone in line before 7:30am will be sent back to the parking lot before the doors open.
Students must pre-register for parking before getting in line to purchase a parking permit.
Sophomore Parking Permits may be available in November, pending availability. The news will be posted online and sent via e-news and remind if/when sophomores may purchase parking.
Additional parking sales (in room 1655):
If a student is unable to purchase on August 1st or 3rd, permits will be available again during the following times:
August 7- Spartan Spectacular- 5pm-8pm
August 9- 8am-10am, 1:30pm-2:30pm
August 14- 8am-11am, 1pm-2:30pm
You must bring the following to purchase your permit:
· Driver's License
· Proof of insurance (digital version ok)
· Check, money order, or cash ($50 for general parking, $95 for senior reserve)
· SLHS Parking Agreement
Students wishing to drive on the first day of school MUST purchase a parking permit before school begins. Students must purchase a parking permit at least one day before driving on campus. No parking permits will be sold on school days before school.
If a student is unable to purchase their own parking permit, a direct family member may purchase in their place. They must have a copy of the student's driver's license. Friends or parents of friends may not purchase parking.
If a student must drive a vehicle other than the one registered on campus, they must request a Temporary Parking Tag from the AP office on the day they drive a different vehicle. They will need to provide the License Plate Number of the vehicle they are driving. Temporary permits are issued for one day at a time unless a written request from a parent, which includes the length of time the permit is needed, is presented. Please fill out tinyurl.com/SLHStemptag to request a tag, and come to the parking office to pick it up.
If you are having trouble accessing the parking registration after July 23, please try the following steps:
- Go to http://www.google.com (not gmail.com)
- Sign out of all accounts. (You must be signed in to the Katy account as the primary account on google.)
- Sign in to google using your student ID: ID@students.katyisd.org. (Replace "ID" with your student ID number.) (Your password is the password you use to log into campus computers. Student passwords begin with kt, followed by first initial and last initial, followed by 4 numbers.) Once signed in, the page will return to www.google.com.
- Go to http://www.tinyurl.com/SLHSparking2018 and fill out the form.
If you have problems, please contact Mrs. Glaser in the parking office at email@example.com.