Parking Information for 2018-2019
Reserved Parking: $95 (Seniors only)
General parking: $50 (Seniors and Juniors only)
Sophomore Parking Permits may be available in November, pending availability. The news will be posted online and sent via e-news and remind if/when sophomores may purchase parking.
PARKING REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Students must pre-register at tinyurl.com/SLHSparking2018. (You must be logged in to Google with your KISD student account. See troubleshooting information below if you have trouble accessing the link.) You will need your driver's license and insurance card when you fill out this form.
2. Print the SLHS Parking Agreement, sign it, and bring it in at the designated time with payment (cash or check).
Last day to purchase parking permits before the first day of school (in room 1655):
August 14- 8am-11am, 1pm-2:30pm
Once school starts, parking permits will be sold DURING LUNCHES AND AFTER SCHOOL in Room 1655. No permits will be sold before school.
You must bring the following to purchase your permit:
- Driver's License
- Proof of insurance (digital version ok)
- Check, money order, or cash ($50 for general parking, $95 for senior reserve)
- SLHS Parking Agreement
Students wishing to drive on the first day of school MUST purchase a parking permit before school begins. Students must purchase a parking permit at least one day before driving on campus. No parking permits will be sold on school days before school.
If a student must drive a vehicle other than the one registered on campus, they must request a Temporary Parking Tag from the AP office on the day they drive a different vehicle. They will need to provide the License Plate Number of the vehicle they are driving. Temporary permits are issued for one day at a time unless a written request from a parent, which includes the length of time the permit is needed, is presented. Please fill out tinyurl.com/SLHStemptag to request a tag, and come to the parking office to pick it up.
If you are having trouble accessing the parking registration, please try the following steps:
- Go to www.google.com (not gmail.com)
- Sign out of all accounts. (You must be signed in to the Katy account as the primary account on google.)
- Sign in to Google using your student ID: ID@students.katyisd.org. (Replace "ID" with your student ID number.) (Your password is the password you use to log into campus computers. Student passwords begin with kt, followed by first initial and last initial, followed by 4 numbers.)
Once signed in, the page will return to www.google.com.
- Go to http://www.tinyurl.com/SLHSparking2018 and fill out the form.
If you have problems, please contact Mrs. Glaser in the parking office at firstname.lastname@example.org.