***Parking office has moved to 2301.***
Reserved Parking: $95 (Seniors only)
General parking: $50 (Seniors and Juniors only)
PARKING REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Students must pre-register at tinyurl.com/SLHSparking2019. (You must be logged in to Google with your KISD student account. See troubleshooting information below if you have trouble accessing the link.) You will need your driver's license, insurance card, and vehicle information when you fill out this form.
2. Print the SLHS Parking Agreement, sign it, and bring it in at the designated time with payment (cash or check made out to SLHS).
Parking Permits are for sale during all lunches and after school in room 2301. Permits are not sold before school.
After you pre-register online, you must bring the following to purchase your permit:
**It is recommended to also bring your license and proof of insurance in case there was a problem with your upload.
If a student is unable to purchase their own parking permit, a direct family member may purchase in their place. They must have a copy of the student's driver's license. Friends or parents of friends may not purchase parking.
If a student must drive a vehicle other than the one registered on campus, they must request a Temporary Parking Tag from the AP office on the day they drive a different vehicle. They will need to provide the License Plate Number of the vehicle they are driving. Temporary permits are issued for one day at a time unless a written request from a parent, which includes the length of time the permit is needed, is presented. Please fill out tinyurl.com/SLHStemptag to request a tag, and come to the parking office to pick it up.
If you need to change which vehicle is registered on campus, please fill out tinyurl.com/SLHSchangeform and follow the directions on the form.
If you are having trouble accessing the parking registration after July 29, please try the following steps:
- Go to www.google.com (not gmail.com)
- Sign out of all accounts. (You must be signed in to the Katy account as the primary account on google.)
- Sign in to Google using your student ID: ID@students.katyisd.org. (Replace "ID" with your student ID number.) (Your password is the password you use to log into campus computers. Student passwords begin with kt, followed by first initial and last initial, followed by 4 numbers.)
Once signed in, the page will return to www.google.com.
Go to http://www.tinyurl.com/SLHSparking2019 and fill out the form.
If you have problems, please contact Mrs. Glaser in the parking office at firstname.lastname@example.org.