IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INCOMING FRESHMEN (Class of 2023)
- All information is posted under the article Important Information for Incoming Freshman on the front news page of the SLHS website. You may need to look under read more news.
- Tuesday, July 30th and Wednesday, July 31st
- Tickets are $5 per class (Algebra 1, Biology, English I, Study Skills)
- Sign up and purchase tickets at SLHS 9th Grade Office
- Tuesday, May 7th – Wednesday, May 29th from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Must purchase tickets in advance
- Classes are offered AM and PM both days to help with club/fine arts/athletics conflicts (see the Ticket Request Form on the SLHS website for days and times for each class)
- Any tickets remaining after the pre-sale will be sold in the main campus front office during regular summer hours beginning Monday, June 3rd.
- Monday, August 5th from 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Register online at the FISH CAMP LINK on Seven Lakes High School Web Page or scan this QR code Fill out form
- Class of 2023 T-shirt available ($20, cash or a check made payable to SLHS)
- Drop off at SLHS PAC (east parking area), pick up at SLHS Gym (west parking area)
PARENT FISH CAMP
- Monday, August 5th from 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm in the SLHS PAC
- Class of 2023 T-shirts available for sale ($20, cash or a check made payable to SLHS)
SPARTAN SPECTACULAR (all grades)
- Thursday, August 8th from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Pick up preliminary schedules in the gyms (freshmen in the 9th-grade gym)
- Tour building, find lockers, visit club tables, buy a class shirt ($20) and spirit wear, sign up for PTSA
- Spartan Pep Rally in the Rotunda
***SIGN-UP!! Seven Lakes High School Enews:
If you are not currently receiving the SLHS enews, please subscribe at:
Scan the QR code to go directly to the sign-up page for enews.
WELCOME TO SEVEN LAKES HIGH SCHOOL CLASS OF 2023! WE ARE EXCITED TO GET YOU OFF TO A GREAT START AND LOOK FORWARD TO A GREAT 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
If you have any questions, call the freshman office at 281-237-9546.