Parking Information for 2019-2020
Parking Office: Room 2201
Hours: Before school (beginning at 7:05 AM), during lunches, and after school (until 3:00 PM)
No permits will be sold between or during classes
TO PURCHASE A PARKING PERMIT:
- You must be a SOPHOMORE, JUNIOR or SENIOR for the 2019 - 2020 school year.
- You MUST pre-register online at: OTHS Parking Permit Application 2019.
- You must log into Google with your KISD student email account to be able to access the pre-registration form. Your user ID will be something like the following example: A1234567@students.katyisd.org. ALL other email addresses (including Gmail) do not work. (See troubleshooting below if you are having trouble accessing the link.)
- You will upload (1) a copy of a valid driver's license and (2) a copy of your current auto insurance card. Student's name must be on the insurance card.
- This online form is only the first step in the parking permit process. You are NOT guaranteed a parking sticker by filling out this online form.
- You will need to print out and bring the completed and signed OTHS Parking Agreement Form, along with the $50 parking fee (checks are to be made payable to: OTHS) to the OTHS parking office (2201 to complete the process and purchase a sticker.
Temporary parking permits are only issued to students who have purchased a valid parking permit. If it becomes necessary to temporarily drive another vehicle, drivers will need to get an OTHS Temp Tag from the parking office immediately upon arrival to school. You will need to provide the license plate number of the vehicle you will be driving. Temporary permits are issued for one day at a time unless written request from a parent is presented.
If you need to change vehicles during the year, update your information as soon as possible (OTHS Vehicle Change Form). Original sticker needs to be returned to the parking office for a replacement.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO
Be sure you have read over the General Parking Information & Rules/Regulations before purchasing a parking permit. Students are NOT allowed to park on campus without purchasing a parking permit. Parking stickers should be adhered to the lower right front passenger window and clearly visible at all times
If you are having trouble accessing the parking registration, please try the following steps:
- Go to www.google.com (not gmail.com)
- Sign out of all accounts. You must be signed in to the Katy account as the primary account on Google. ALL other email addresses (including Gmail) do not work.
- Sign in to Google using your KISD student ID: ex. A1234567@students.katyisd.org. Your password is the one you use to log in to campus computers. Student passwords begin with the letters "kt", followed by your first name initial, last name initial, and then 4 numbers. Once signed in, the page will return to www.google.com.
- Parents: if you are completing the application for your student, you must use the STUDENT'S KISD email and password to log in.
- Go to OTHS Parking Permit Application 2019 and fill out the form.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com in the OTHS parking office.