Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Katy Independent School District

Katy Junior High


Karen Brown




When withdrawing a student from school, it is best to give the Registrar 24 hours notice. The withdrawal form needs to be signed by a parent/guardian and then by all teachers, as well as, other individuals in the school. It is best if the student can carry this form with him/her during their last day on our campus so that each teacher can fill in current withdrawal grades. All text books and library books must be turned in or paid for before withdrawal papers will be given to a student. If a book is paid for and shows up at a later time, a refund will be made to the parent/guardian at the last known address. If you have any questions regarding withdrawal procedures, please contact Mrs. Brown in the Counselor’s office at 281-237-6834.

Have You Moved Recently?
If you have changed addresses since last school year, please send a new proof of residence to the Registrar, Karen Brown. We cannot update our system without this proof of residence.

A proof of residence should be one of the following documents:
  1. Current Utility Bill (Gas, Water, Electricity) with correct name & address

  2. Approved Mortgage Loan Letter or Apartment/Home Lease Agreement



TEA Met Standard - District & Campuses

6301 S. Stadium Lane - Katy TX 77494 | 281.396.6000 | Login | Accessibility

It is the policy of Katy ISD not to discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, religion, color, gender, age, or national origin
in its educational programs and/or activities, including career and technology programs, nor in its employment practices
and to provide equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.

Katy ISD is not responsible for the content on external websites or servers.