Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Katy Independent School District

Cinco Ranch High School

​​​​​CRHS Registrars


Fara Minor 281-237-7043 

Contact by email


Kari Snyder 281-237-7068

 Contact by email


Registrar Clerk

Jennifer Berry 281-237-5022

 Contact by email


Complete the Transcript Request Form found in the document section to the right and mail/bring to CRHS along with payment for processing. PLAN AHEAD: Allow 2 weeks for processing transcripts, especially in the fall. CRHS cannot be held responsible for date mail is postmarked.

  1. For out of state Universities, Colleges, and scholarship applications students MUST provide an addressed, stamped envelope with adequate postage.
  2. For most Texas Universities, Colleges and other public institutions the transcripts will be transmitted electronically. There is  no fee for electronic transmissions. The registrars will notify you if the transcript cannot be sent electronically.
  3. For former CRHS students requiring a transcript please email a request to one of the Registrar's with details including a specific address for mailing.



Please notify the Registrars as soon as you know your student is leaving CRHS. Complete and print the "Leaver Form" found in the document section to the right. Please have a driver's license when you come to withdraw your student, a copy must be made. Two days lead time is requested to complete withdrawal processing.


At any time before registration - please navigate to the following page:

Follow the instructions and read all of the registration information thoroughly. Note that the following documents are required for registration:

  • Proof of residence (see below)

  • Official birth certificate or another document suitable as proof of the student's identity

  • Proof of immunizations (see below)

  • Report card or transcript from the school most recently attended

  • Withdrawal sheet from the school most recently attended

  • Application for Determination of a Minor's Residence (only if the student resides with someone other than a parent)

It is imperative that you fill out all of the forms in the KISD Enrollment Packet, available at the bottom of the KISD registration page or in the "Registrar Documents" below (as CRHS Enrollment Packet). Complete the forms online, then print them out and bring all of them to registration. Handwritten forms cannot be accepted.
*** If you are *Building a house, but will not be ready by Enrollment; OR *Living with someone/House/Lease/Utilities are not in parent/guardian's name; OR Student is living separate & apart from their parent/guardian - You MUST complete one of the Residency packets on the KISD Website or in the documents section below.***
International students MUST present School Transfer Certificate (Located in Transcript section below) & All documents must be translated into English

Bringing course descriptions, website information of former schools, and course catalogs are most helpful. Sometimes transcripts list simply “Math” or “Science” or “Social Studies”. We will need to determine what specific skills they were learning, for math –Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, etc.; science – Biology, Physics, Chemistry, etc.; Social Studies – World History, World Geography, and Economics. We want to be as fair and thorough as possible when determining credits.


TEA District"A"  Rating
Katy ISD Facebook    Katy ISD Twitter    Katy ISD YouTube

6301 S. Stadium Lane - Katy TX 77494 | 281.396.6000 | Login | Accessibility

It is the policy of Katy ISD not to discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, race, religion, color, gender, age, or national origin
in its educational programs and/or activities, including career and technology programs, nor in its employment practices
and to provide equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.

Katy ISD is not responsible for the content on external websites or servers.